Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The dancer on little beach

Molokini seen from Little beach, one of my paintings



Yesterday I was drawn to little beach. It was late already though, but something was pulling me and it was as a voice whispered; “You must go!”
I resisted a little at first. It was already 530 and instead I drove to Ulua beach, walked down with mask and fins in my hand. I spit in my mask, and was almost walking in the water when I felt…”Nono this is not what you want, feel what you really want! Listen to your heart!”

Right on, I turned 90 degrees and walked back up and drove direction little beach.
Immediately I felt the relief.
What a relief to feel I was following my heart. Sometimes we don’t do that. Because or mind makes up 10000 reasons why not too…I know by now to not follow the mind, it will put you in a knot.

5 Minutes later I see a man walking along the side walk, holding his hand up. I recognize him as “The dancer”.
I saw him a lot dancing on the Kam beaches and lately I saw him on Sunday at little beach when we have the drum circle.
On Sundays we have a little Woodstock at Maui’s little beach. Little beach is the nude beach. It is just so much fun.
I thought…really…listen to this:
I thought that the USA was like little beach. When I came here for the first time I thought that everything was pEACE, lOVE and fREEDOM.
I was very disappointed to see that that was a big illusion.
Really I thought that the whole US was a big Woodstock.
Can you imagine how I felt when I arrived for the first time at Little beach! I thought I finally came in the US.
Aaah I thought; “this is it!”

I just love the atmosphere. It is an illusion of course; there is no freedom in that…
Freedom is in who we really are; “IAM!”
G. was so happy I waited for him. He had his usual stick with him. You have to see him dance, it is just magnificent. We don’t know each other. He might have seen me painting on little beach and watching him dance. But we never spoke a word.
It was weird but I enjoyed when he said; “I am so happy it is you who stopped. I never hitchhike, I am afraid to do that. But am so happy it is you!”
J

G. is Filipino…he told me…he is a very beautiful man and walks as a dancer. He wears his own jewelry and his nails are colored. I didn’t ask him, but I think he is gay. He speaks gay. And he is sweet and soft, so I bet he is. He is not so tall and slim and has beautiful tribal tattoos.
He is this very beautiful man and has a very special Soul. Turns out that he didn’t really wanted to talk today, because he was sad. His mom just passed away…but here he was in my car talking and talking and I just listened.
J
Maybe that was the only reason that I needed to go to Little beach.

He said to me that he felt relieved he could talk to me…

And then we talked about art and how we both felt that if we don’t do our art, we become sick or depressed. So after a little while we were encouraging each other to not give up and to continue to follow our hearts.
I told him that each living being took a magic stick to Earth, it is like a promise you make. You get a talent and it is not really yours. It is God’s and it is always to inspire others.
He said that that could be true; because once he had a woman that returned to Maui to see him dance.
She saw him before and now was dying from cancer. She had still 3 months to live and she flew especially to Maui to see him dance on the beach with sunset. He continued that he didn’t know her, but he said; “Suddenly she was standing in front of me, with no hair and very sick and she opened a door for me!”
Waaw I responded; “That is so cool! I had the same thing going on in Honolulu! I did a Soulpainting for a woman that had cancer and she also opened the door for me when she said that ‘I was the healer of her Soul.’

It was as if those two women were more placed by God for us, then we were for them. Or maybe we were in it all together…
J
I suddenly had a new friend. G. and I climbed over the rocks on our way to Little beach and he invited me to sit with his friends. I wanted a family today. It is Sunday and I miss my family especially on Sundays. And here I am surrounded by beautiful people…dancing, singing and swimming…

It gave me a brother in the arts…to never give up what your heart whispers…
You can push it away with both hands, God keeps on bringing it back and you get kicked in the butt once a while.
Yes God is a loving butt kicker…sometimes we need that…
especially me
J

All love tamara Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

2 comments:

  1. haha
    yes I have lots..thank you SUE!
    Normally am always a little homesick..but yes I miss my oahu family too...love you!

    ReplyDelete