Friday, August 10, 2012

Paint the truth!



I want to write some more about my art. You know if you go to my website, in my original art shop you can buy original paintings, but also prints.
The point is that each painting has its description and you can read it there. I know that the artist needs to let the viewer make their own perception of my art…I guess I am just sharing my own perception and then you can just feel for yourself what you want to make of it.


I really believe that we all get born with a certain road map, something that we want to do, and something we want to accomplish. It is kind of a blueprint of your ROLE you going to play here on Earth.
It is the identity we are choosing to serve our true ‘IAM’ the best.

It is the costume we are going to wear…haaha… I choose not to wear a lot!

Hihi... J this is an inside joke between my friends and I in the bay. One day my friend M. looked at two people and she declared; “They are from Europe.” I looked and was amazed she would know.
“How do you know?”; I blurred out.
“ I can tell on the clothes they are wearing”; she explained.
???????????
I didn’t see a difference AT all…
‘I don’t see it, what do you mean?”
“Well the Canadians and Europeans have longer socks and longer shorts”, she said.
“Really?; I answered and looked to what I was wearing.
“So”; I asked;”So how can you see I am from Europe?”
“Oh, you”; she answered; “You don’t count.”
“Why?” I ask.
“You never wear clothes”; she declared.
And I looked to my half naked body…and found she could be right…
“You only wear you swim shorts and a top, nobody can tell”; she said.



How did I get to this story?
Oh , yes we are here on earth and there are certain things we choose. Being on earth is to wake up to who you truly are, and that is “Iam” and once you have that in place you can just enjoy the ride of the roles you choose to play. You don’t identify yourself anymore with it, so there is no ATTACHMENT.
There is only truth.

So one of my costumes or identifications is BEING the artist. I started painting on the walls when I was small. I was already a muralist, before I really could talk and listen! J
I knew that when I would want to be famous I had to paint on very valuable paper and so I painted on all the pages of my parents wedding certificate by the time I was 2.
Where and whenever I got something in my hand that could write…I was being the artist in my FULL expression.
J I don’t know if I had happy parents right then…J

My dad was an artist himself, just as my grandfather and our whole house was buzzing from art pieces.
As a small child I thought that my dad was brilliant.(he still is
J) Whatever I asked him to draw, he could just produce it just like that…it seemed so easy for him...I was in awe…
My dad would take me to the art academy and I don’t know why I didn’t continue that…I think it was part because my parents bought a country house and all activities were in the city where we were living during the week. So I couldn’t go anymore and played soccer instead.
I just remembered me one teacher. He didn’t have much hair and he was still young. I was standing next to my dad and the teacher said to my dad, that he had to encourage me to paint because I had a lot of talent. I was probably 6 or so…

It is strange but I always remembered me that. Sometimes it came in moments when I would give up.
I still didn’t give up…It is as if something is so strong in me…and I know it is not who I really am, it is the expression of who I am…still it is strong…

There were situations in my life I couldn’t paint or people would try to sabotage my art, but every time again it came back and stronger…now it is the strongest then it ever was.
(I know now in my life that nobody then only I could ever sabotage me…)
I remember in the cult, after my mom’s death and having severely anorexia nervosa; that they destroyed all my art. It is a long story of severe abuse; that doesn’t do anybody good anymore right NOW. So short: I was severely brainwashed and believed them, when they said I would die if I would paint, because painting was feeding my ego-self. I didn’t paint for 7 years. Although I had to make the Cults illustrations and they would cut of my name and publish it under the cult leader’s name.
When I got out of the Cult I went to court to fight for my art and won it. It was a clash for originality. They claimed that my art was theirs.

I can say that today and the last months are the happiest of my whole life.
I came to see that all my past is a story and a result of who I THOUGHT I was.
I wasn’t thinking very much of myself, very judgmental and abusive towards the Self.
My life started changing when Mama P-Yoda showed up, and taught me what real SELF-LOVE is.

Who are you being to your SELF?

She would tell me thousand times… whoever you are to your Self that is what is going to be reflected to you from outside your Self.

I came from being a Cinderella, from treating myself step motherly…(we would say it like that in Belgium) towards accepting to wearing my glass slipper…it is accepting who I really am and ALLOWING me to have what I want. Isn’t that cool!

And that is to be a rich and successful artist that shows the world how beautiful and free the world really is through my art. I SPREAD love through my art, so people know they are LOVE.
My art streams through me so intense…it is as food…the colors are so vibrant and radiant.
I am so in love when I paint.
I just want to paint paint…and I feel that is what the Universe wants too…paint paint…

Paint the truth!

LOVE LOVE! LIFE IS LOVE!!!!
Namaste, tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment