Sunday, August 19, 2012

BE QUIET



Keep quiet.

Sometimes that is the best thing you can do.

Be quiet.

I had an amazing experience. It was as a divine’s present (GODSGESCHENK in Dutch). But sometimes we just need to BE quiet and keep it in our own hearts, so grace can do its work. Maybe later I can talk about it and maybe not.
Just BE quiet now.

That’s what I hear.

I go in and out, as so many of us from trust to fear…from Love to not-love.
More and more I see it are illusionary thoughts that bring me into that fear. It is like dark clouds in my blue sky. When I believe the thoughts the clouds starts hanging thinker and thicker and it feels like a scene of the “Lord of the Rings.”

Me, as ‘Iam’ I am Gandalf, my higher consciousness working together with the child Frodo.
Frodo is as the magical child that isn’t free of THE RING yet.

The ring is the doom thoughts that make our blue sky dark and heavy.
It is the dark night of the Soul; THE dark MIND of the Soul…
Sauron is my fearful mind… The one that is illusion…that lies in the future or comes from the past, but never can live in the present moment.

It is the dark mind that rules when we are seduced by the ring…as Frodo in the movie when he puts on the ring and disappears and gets bewitched by the dark side…

It is as if I understood today that each one of us, has all these characters inside of us. Each one of us chooses a certain lesson, a certain spell that would haunt us during our life on earth until we throw the ring into the fire.

Gandalf (the teacher) that stands for higher consciousness teaches the child how to withstand the seductive MIND.
On our path we get helped by fellow soulmates to help us destroy the ring…

This all happens inside of us…we are the UNIVERSE, GOD.
What happens inside can appear outside….

I was haunted today by thoughts of fear and I encountered people, strangers on my path that would say sentences that made me more and more aware…of the danger of the MIND.
When I was running somebody announced when he was passing me from the opposite side;
“You have to choose a side!” (
J I knew immediately what was going on)

It was clearly to me that my mind was terrorizing me. The usual stuff.
More and more I can go inwards to my ‘Iam’ state and see that it is my mind operating. I can see it on a distance and then it looks so innocent. It looks innocent because I don’t attach a belief to it and see through it. I PUT THE RING INTO THE FIRE.

But when I start believing it and get scared…what happened two hours ago…
I let myself be lived by the dark side, the fearful mind.
I have a choice…do I put on the ring or not!
If you saw the movie, you know how creepy the force of the ring is…
But the light power is always stronger!
Point is to not let you DIVIDE your true SELF from your DIVINE core…

It is not possible!

It is only the mind that tries you BELIEVE that there is separation.
It is not possible…You are one…and that is where Gandalf stands for with his, magical staff, and white horse.



So I was kind of worried… and in the seduction of my mind…
and so I attracted a man tonight that lives in my street and said when he saw me;
“You are far away from home.”
I knew immediately that that message was a deep thing and that I had to come back to my CENTER and see the mind for what it was…an illusion…


Seeing through the mind =  throwing the ring into the fire…

I long so much for having my mind to be quiet for ALWAYS…but this desire might be another ring again…
I come to see that mind will always be there and if you just let it be, and not fight…it just becomes a friend.
It can give you hints of what is wrong, or I can use it to create something….

Am still learning…
and…ok
I hear again
BE QUIET…
Listen…

God , I tried it on my own…
I tried to control it all…
But I see I need you to steer my ship…
I am quiet…
I am who I am…
and listen…
It is not in my hands…
It never was…
although I THOUGHT so…
time to surrender…
to the light in me.
To my magnificence,
to you God.

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment