Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My poem "My art"

This is a NEW PAINTING! MY BELOVEDS! MY pod....



Poem "My art"
Deep inside of me
there is a spinning

spinning

fast

Deep within space,
Deep within me,

I am the spinning
I see the spinning

I spin through dimensions
I see dimensions

I am

a fountain of Joy

bursts open
a splendor of colors

I am the splendor of color
I see the splendor of color


I am
I see
through space
I am
I see


my body is and isn’t

my heart expanse
my head open

And that ‘thing’ happens
I paint and paint
and never stop
I am ecstasy

I am in the field of surrender

I am

I paint

I am

I paint

Nothing can stop me…
that thing that leads me
is space itself…
it is NO-THING-ness
a splendor of colors

MY ART is born…

it is ALIVE…
I am
ALIVE!

Tamara Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment