Thursday, August 9, 2012

Let my art be a bubble of air

This is a NEW painting!!!!

Turtles are so different then dolphins.
The dolphins are my buddies they are more my character, they are happy as a dog when you are there. Turtles are more like cats and stay on a distance. I had some weird interesting encounters with turtles though, they kinda of pushed themselves on my belly; asking to clean their shells; but that is rather rare.
I love to be in their energy, they are so peaceful (if you don’t chase them).

With dolphins and turtles you have this amazing experience that you can catch their breath.
It gives you so an amazing feeling. They let some air escape and bubbles float up to the surface where you can catch it with your heart. I just love it.
When I connect with that it is as I get connected to their soul, to their “Iam’ state. That one bubble or bubbles comes from deep within themselves.
It is as if that vibration from their Soul comes one with my Soul.

No mind…
J …NO MIND the bodies then.
There is no feeling of my body, it is as if I disappear in the emptiness of the wide ocean…soon I am catapult in the nothingness of the Universe and see the earth from a distance.
I see it, but when I just let myself go, I become it all.
My little soul floating in the WIDE-ness of the eternal spaciousness…
to FEEL that I am that spaciousness…
As if the circle that surrounds me and contains me, is me… and the circle keeps coming bigger and bigger…
Oh my God…why did I ever have a feeling of lack?
Here it is all…in this space…
It is the undying part in me…
touched by the bubble of air from the brother and sister turtle or dolphin…
I remember again…

the bubble that rises to the surface is a bubble of love…floating in  the air…
coming from the Turtles core, the turtles HEART…
and then I realize that each molecule of air…all what is…is lOVE…

We breathe in love all the time,
breathing in love,
breathing out LOVE,
that is who we truly are…
When I am in the ocean breathing in the Honu’s bubble of air(=love)…there is only one thing that can disconnect me from that… and that would be a thought that I AM NOT LOVE.
A thought that would not see the magic that appears in front of my eyes…

Without any thought I AM MAGINIFICENCE, LOVE and
IT IS SO!
My art is based on this love I am describing. Each one creates its own world, maybe you can let my world of LOVE-Art enter your home and so help you reminding YOU ARE LOVE!
Just as the turtle reminded me…
Then my art becomes a bubble of love-air…touching your heart…
Love, Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment