Friday, August 31, 2012

My dream about baby dolphin

My to becoming new Painting...it's a piece of it

 

I dreamt last night I was the one to save a little baby dolphin. Last week dolphins had passed me in the Ocean and they had a new baby…oh my God it was so precious and small. For some reason it was intrigued with me and turned around me in circles while it was talking and making bubbles… J

It was telling me something….She or he was happy happy Jhappy happy J

Maybe it was telling its parents,( because he /she returned to mom and dad’s side very close) how weird looking I was. J Or maybe it was telling which beautiful energy I have…J I’ll keep this story…I like that…J and weird looking is ok too, I don’t care…J

I also had the honor to observe a very pregnant mama dolphin and that was what my dream was about last night.

Here is my dream:
the mama dolphin gave birth to her baby in the Ocean… (oh Yes, of course… where would she do it?
J)
I mean I saw the blood in the water and the baby dolphin was at the bottom of the ocean not moving…
3 or 4 dolphins were staring at me…and I was staring at them…
I was in action savior’s mood, but didn’t know if they would let me do that, so I waited for them to take action; but parentally they were waiting for me. So I just went ahead and brought it to the surface to give it its’ first breath! The dolphins were dancing around me and were so happy…the baby was alive!

That was so a great dream!


I love to watch my dreams therefore I have two alarms going of each morning 30 minutes apart.

Everything in the dream is about me, all aspects of my SELF. I love to analyze it… the never ending analyst..:) (Maybe it is time to let that analyzing go and to just live…
J)
So the analyst in me saw that the baby dolphin was me…
as well the one that was saving the baby dolphin…
as the ones watching the savior…

Haaa what part of me still wants to be saved???
Hmmm have to let this one sink…
Is it the innocent little baby that wants to be saved?
So somewhere I don’t feel safe yet….
I know it is my next hurdle…moving in my true SAFE place, moving into my Inner core…
J
IAM

What I did recognize in this dream was this:

It all has to do with INNOCENCE…the baby stands for my true INNOCENCE…
What I mean by that is that we are all innocent. We make war with each other, argue and judge each other but in the deep core of our being in reality we are all INNOCENT.
It is our mind that judges.
And in reality: if we judge somebody else we are really JUDGING ourselves; because the other is us.

The dream translated for me that I am REBORN in a place of INNOCENCE.
 I was always innocent really, but I am returning to my innocence and let all self judgment go.
J

The word INNOCENCE reaches out to more than only one explanation, but in essence it is very  SIMPLE.

Ok let me explain it…

Yesterday Mama P had taught me the lesson that if I approach somebody with an idea in my head about that person; I am not having a relationship with that person but with ‘the idea I have about that person’.
It is a judgmental relationship that has nothing to do with love.
She said if you would approach everybody as you encounter dolphins, turtles or other animals…nO STORIES ATTACHED…you would be INNOCENT connected to that persons’ essence.
She wanted to give me an example and I started laughing very hard. I had an example.

In the morning when I was swimming there was a woman approaching a turtle to close and I kind of educated her about the turtle, or I tried too because it was rather difficult for me when I noticed that the woman wasn’t wearing her bottom piece of her swim suit. So I was kind of educating a half naked woman, which felt difficult. My authority didn’t really stand up in that way…hahaha J
Immediately lots of judgments went through my head of how this woman was.
I was not in connection with her true self, but with the IDEA I had about her.
She was for me woman without boundaries, that didn’t respect other people…etc…
When I was talking to mama-P I laughed hard because it was so ridiculous!
I had made a new person with my own thoughts. It was a version of that person, but NOT how she really was.
Maybe she had so harsh boundaries her whole life and it was the first time she did something like this…
How could I know? Mama-P made sure I understood; “It was not of my business!”
I dropped the story and now could connect in pure INNOCENCE with the woman’s Soul.

Waaw that felt so good!
If I could move in that way of living, I would be so free…
J

If I drop all judgments about others, I drop all judgments about me.

Every judgment about another is about me..ohoh
Where is my ‘NO boundary” IDENTITY? And where do I not respect people?
J
Well I went over my boundary with thinking all those things about her and I didn’t really respect her with those thoughts of mine…J
Life is so rich! And exciting!

Now I dropped my story about the woman she is free and so am I!
Today I even thought, I wish they changed the law here and we all go topless as in Europe…
J

Look how many times we put judgments on people or things without connecting in INNOCENCE with their core?
We do it all the time!
We even judge dogs, or cats, trees, cities, countries, our food, our house, cars,…EVERYTHING…
We are never really in a HEART connection if we stay in this judgmental world.

So more and more I am waking up to my real self and that is the self I approach without judgment and see its total innocence.

That is what the dream is about. It was my responsibility to let the baby breathe, …
I need to wake up to the truth.
And the truth is that life is SIMPLE.
WE ARE INNOCENT.
LET THE INNOCENCE BREAHTE!

It is space and freedom!


There is only one moment you HAVE and it is NOW.
There is NO tomorrow, there is No past…
When you are in the NOW all the time, all judgment falls away because there is nothing to compare…
You are fresh, INNOCENT in the moment excited to LIVE the moment.
When you are there you are not pursuing BIG things to fulfill your SELF…
NO… an INNOCENT breath is enough to FEEL ALIVE…right here and now…

The dance of life is now…
I am so happy…
I can taste that enthusiasm…water comes in my mouth when I wake up in the morning to just BE and to be in connection with my “IAM”, my core and approach each situation as an innocent newborn dolphin… My core and me, let’s co-create!
What a fullness, abundance and innocence…

And SPACE!!!!!

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com
Visit my awesome website with my beautiful art...

No comments:

Post a Comment