Monday, August 27, 2012

Moved by Maui sunset



Oh my! What a day…and in fact what a few last splendid days…I am so blessed…
I had such amazing experiences, but in my blog ‘Be quiet’ I shared with you that I sometimes need space to bring it into my essence. It is amazing how I feel and all what appears in my world, but I can’t talk nor write about it yet. I need to be quiet.


I will when I am ready and open.
I feel that sharing can bring awareness to the whole.
I am about sharing…my writings and my paintings…it is what I want to give and share…
J

I cried all day…it was sometimes from sadness …and sometimes of pure joy.

It is strange but I am moving towards a new world and I see the old world dissolve and I just brings tears and laughter and I am not judging it. It is what is happening and I am not resisting.
I even know I can’t resist it, or hold to anything that I would think gives me any safety.
I am moving towards the true safety and it is amazing… also scary if I let my thoughts make up stories.
I just need to stay the witness and see through the lies. Sometimes I fall, sometimes I see through it…

Just need some space-time… to ALLOW what is happening…

Tonight I was moved to tears with just watching the sunset, moved to tears to talk to MamaP (see other blogs), moved to tears to walk by a tree and feel its breathing, moved to tears to feel the essence of the Ocean, moved to tears to be emerged in the colors of the sunset, moved to tears to see an elder couple hugging…
While the tears were coming out of the core of my being, I felt that I was smiling too…
It must have been a weird sight…
J I kept it hidden…I think so…J
I walked and saw a handicapped man sitting in his wheelchair on the path.
I had seen him before, but never dared to talk to him…
Today I just was so moved and felt intensely open and vulnerable…
I said to the man, who was aware I was passing him; “What a beautiful sunset.”
And he answered, without looking my direction, but just staring in the colors; “Ye.”
The ‘ye’ came from so deep that I was struck by it.
It was as if he was so much in joy and that the ‘ye’ came straight out of his heart into mine.
I walked by him and when I felt that, I started crying again. I will never forget that ’Ye’.

How beautiful was that!



10 meter (30 feet) further I saw a man lying down in a difficult position and I was just observing him.
 I figured he was trying to make a movie or picture of the sunset, so I walked around him in a big loop. He noticed that and asked:
“Did you really walk around me not to disturb me?”
I said;”Yes, of course.”
“Well, that is so kind of you to notice me doing this here.”
“Thank you”; I said; “I didn’t think you wanted to have my feet in your movie.”
Again I was so touched by this man’s love in what he was telling me.
Then people were blowing the ‘sunset horn’ (a tradition in Hawaii with sunset) and I got emotional because of that.
And then I saw the intense colors, so exquisite and I was stunned and crying about that.



 



I texted Mama-P:”I don’t know but I am crying with all what is in front of me, I am weird. People are responding to me in so a nice way… and I know it is not hormonal…

Her response was; “Your open self-loving heart is a huge space in which everything that shows up shines that light of love right back at you.”



Mmm how delicious was that…

Oh my
 
 

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

Please visit my website and my wonderful art and bring it into your home to ‘flower up’ your space…with my beautiful COLORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment