Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby turtles on Big beach

Little turtles on Big beach....
Babies …newborns all round me… new dolphin babies, new little tiny fish…babies babies and this I watched yesterday at Big Beach…when the last little baby turtle went into the ocean I was extremely moved by tears. All potential little Pinky’s (see other blogs of Pinky)
They say that they will have to face so many predators out there…. These little ones are born in the sand and climb out of their nest and have to make their way to the Ocean. The way itself is necessary to develop their ‘fin’ muscles. Is that not so with humans too, that we face difficulties in order to develop our INNER self muscles.
At some point I heard some people talking how tuff this little guys it have…and it is true if you look what they have to face: born in a hole in the sand, trying to get out of the egg, climbing out of the hole and making your way to the ocean, facing your first wave as that little tiny creature… amazing… But then I think, God/ the Universe must have known what she created! Their God’s self together with God…None of my business, right? How would I know why these baby turtles have to climb and push and run and swim and hide…
Here are the amazing pics that I took with my simple phone… You will see that people were walking between them when they were heading to the Ocean to get the crabs away… the first predators…
80 of them last night ….these 80 were the rest of the nest, others had made it already to the ocean by themselves…with an amazing sunset to activate their luck in their new life moving towards the Ocean…no way back to the nest. Time to fly with their own wings or fins! I hear a kid behind me; “Mom, what if they don’t like the water?” haha…then they really have a problem…
So beautiful so many people showed up...protecting these little honus to their new life...
They are so tiny, so gorgeous, so cute...Look to his tracks behind him/her!
Isn't that how we move through life? we move through obstacles to become one again...
Enjoy the ride and the wide Ocean...Right here and now!
LOVE TAMARA rainbow Visit my website www.rainbowsheart.com (Blogger was down and i had to make this in HTML, tehrefore no spaces between the pics or text, I am sorry for that)

No comments:

Post a Comment