Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Belgian poem, Golden wheat


Here is another poem of mine I wrote in 2006. I adore the wheat fields.
I worked in it when I was 15 years old when I was helping on the farm. For me wheat is the symbol of abundance and I especially love the color when it turns yellow as gold.
While I am transitioning and transcending I feel I don’t have to write all of that until I am ready to share or to not share. There is a lot I let go off.
I do want to share this symbol I saw in front of my eyes…
We are like sculptures locked in a mold. The mold can be from wood or another material… our pure essence is inside and little by little we chip away old beliefs.
I realized that when you see the MIND for what it is, your true Self (the sculpture) can come out instantly. No matter of time or hARD work. You and me we can be free NOW.
This is what the poem is about…
It shows that freedom can be instant and life is joy…like the abundant yellow wheat…
No need any more for working hard to earn enlightenment. It is our true nature.
We just have to lighten UP!
And I’ll start with me!
Laughter, joy and happiness…I am practicing it more and more. Yesterday I went to Honolua bay with two friends and today I went with 3 other friends swimming and we had so much fun!
It is as the wheat fields, a bliss tickles inside,
love you,
love and know you can have what you want,
give your Self the abundance of a joyous LIFE!
ye…we are the ones to give it to us…
We are~
Let us be ourselves…and life supports us in any way , because that is authenticity!

My poem


Mijmering…
Tijd bestaat niet…
Verleden, heden, toekomst…
ZIJN.
Ik laat mij op de golvende energieen van het tarwe,
een met de siddering…
Ik ben kleur.
Lucht, water, aarde en vuur.
Gelukzaligheid kietelt
wuift mee met de wind,
IS kleur,
Liefde in mij als tarwe
en ik bezing dit allemaal.

Wander in reverie…
Time doesn’t exist…
Past, present moment,future…
ARE.
I surrender upon the wavy energies of the wheat…
ONE with the vibration…
I am color.
Air, water, earth, fire.

Bliss tickels..
and waves with the wind,
IS color
Love in me as wheat
and I sing for it all.

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment