Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I lost my head on Pu'u Ho'olai





I promised to write today and I am going to write something about yesterday, because I am still so enjoying it.
I climbed Pu'u Ho'olai or also known as Red hill yesterday. It is a bump in the landscape at Makena in the South of Maui. Mekana is my beloved place on Maui. I love the south side so much.
Now I climbed it I searched for some information about it. Mythically it says that Pele was in love with a man that also was loved by another woman. Pele cut of the head of the woman and that is known as Pu’u Ho’olai and the rest of her body would be Molokini; the little volcano crater in front of Pu'u Ho'olai.




How smooth the Universe/The field or God, however you want to call God…put things together if you don’t interfere. I have noticed already that I get immediate response if I want small stuff.
Last week I saw that my sponge to wash dishes was getting worn out and I declared I needed a new sponge. There was of course no THOUGHT that would argue I could have that. I could even drive to the store and just buy one, but I kind of didn’t want to drive so far for just that. So the desire for a sponge went  in the whole of the Universe; “Woehoe! I need a sponge!”
3 Hours later with sunset I walk on the beach and something like a cubes almost blows in the Ocean.
It was white and looked trash…so I start running and as a real hero made a tiger jump just before it could catch the water.

There was my sponge! Dawn that was fast!
Why do I get small things like that so fast and the big things…. I am still waiting for…
J
If I dare to say that to Mama-P-Yoda, she starts laughing… and says; “The limits are not coming from the universe, honey…” then I have a smile on my face…checkmate…J

And so yesterday than I had this longing to see my friend D. and to play with her in the waves, but also I wanted to hike behind little beach and explore Pu'u Ho'olai. But preferably I wanted to hike by myself, because I wanted to be alone in nature with God. I didn’t say anything to D., it was not that I would die if it didn’t happen, you see. I was cool with playing in the waves and to drop my desirable hike.

It was at night that I saw how perfect the whole puzzle fell into place. As the universe picked up my longing and just made it happen in the perfect timing and…just magical perfect!
My friend D. didn’t show up on time, I misunderstood her and so drove already too little beach thinking she was there already; and came to hear that she was standing at my door when I was hiking. She got a lift from her son that was just passing in the right moment at my house and when I was done hiking she just kind of arrived at little beach.

It’s amazing if you get out of your own way and LET GOD!




I started hiking without any plan. I just followed my nose and I have that thing that when I get at a certain point I want to see what is behind the next point. The whole climb became a ritual. I wanted to know how I could get rid of my self-judgment. That was the question I started with. I connected with the ancestors of the aina (land) and trusted that all my steps within the energy of the mountain would help me to see and to release that burden.
Not only mystical was it an amazing journey; I was blown away from the beauty I saw. I started sending pics to my Mama-P-Yoda of every view I started seeing around me. I was in awe. I could see the west Maui Mountains, North Kihei, Haleakala, Molokini, Ko’holawe…but also Ahihi and Ke’onionio!
Oh My god I was on top of Maui, that was how it felt. I could see 180 degrees!


And then on top of Pu'u Ho'olai I planted the invisible rainbow flag, in the promise to myself I would never judge me again. And if it would happen again, that it would gently be wiped away by love.

It is only today that I really deeply comprehend the whole message… thanks to mama-P.
When I truly know who I am, I can naturally not judge me. Judging your Self happens from the ego part in me, towards the ego part. It has nothing to do with my true “IAM’ state.
I also saw that my whole life I thought I attracted a stereotype of the same people into my life. It were the ‘wicked stepmothers’ who were abusing and using me over and over again…THIS TIME I saw that the worst one was I.
 I was the real wicked stepmother that tortured the ‘IAM’ part in me and treated it as Cinderella. Now I see all of that, I can rise above it and go to the ball and have fun from now on and put on my shoe of who I really am! That is all what the glass slipper is about, right!
yeah!



My feet became really dusty..I love that…I don’t know why, but it feels as when I have dirty feet I feel adventurous. And then my dirty feet become happy feet, because I LOVE adventure!

J
I kind of had to go the same way back and lost a little bit the path, but it was all so cool. I took a stick that presented itself, as a token of strength to accomplish the ritual I was doing for myself.
I would leave all the judgment here at  Pu'u Ho'olai. I would not take it with me anymore!
Interesting to know that in the Hawaiian myth Pele cut of the head of the woman..and this was the place where I would leave MY MIND behind, because that is the only one that judges me anyway!
haha LOL!




I came down Pu'u Ho'olai with such a joy. I was singing very loud “Aloha, mahalo!”
Hope fully only the wind, the aina, and my heart heard my song…
J
When I came on little beach the drumming was welcoming me…my friend D. just kind of arrived and we were both ready to jump in the turquoise Ocean and play in the waves for hours.
Oh we had so much fun!

The rest of the day, I just kept on playing…painting, laughing, swimming again, talking to Mama-P, laughing again,…Oh my God..


I was just as if I lost my head!

Haha

Love Tamara rainbow<
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment