Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Do you see the miracle?






What a gift of life this is.

We are so blessed to live and we don’t always know it. We breathe in and out and it just is…so normal.
My dear friend Ms. had sent me a doc about crop circles and I was excited to see the new revelations around it. But I didn’t see any new things. She was excited that people could proof it is not men made.

And maybe it is because I grew up in Europe where the most of the crop circles appeared.

I guess I wasn’t thrilled about the new information. I thought, always that it were beings from another dimension or God him/her Self… Look around you...look to this Earth, this magnificent planet, to life...
to the beauty of all what is!

It is as if the crop circles have to wake us up; but looking into the eyes of your friend, touching the water of the Ocean, feeling the air on your skin,..isn’t it astonishing how this life works?
How our bodies function without us having to do any effort?
How we walk and talk?
How we are?

Look around you in Nature, there you see only abundance…and true freedom.
Nature is an amazing creation of uniqueness and abundance. It is a wonder. You can’t control it!
We try though…but that is only an illusion. It is an illusion of our mind/body that lives in fear and lack.
Our true self is as NATURE…abundant and free!

I am blessed I can swim in the ocean and see the most amazing creations of God. Every day there is another animal, that is weird and beautiful and oh so a WONDER.

Just as the crop circles are….
It is as if God wants to send us messages that the Universe is a wonder....
I see the crop circles as a wakeup call to show that we are not RULING this Universe….God sends us a mystery…because we became deaf and blind for the wonder of life.
It is as if we take each breath for granted…
Each one of us is so magnificent as a crop circle is made.
Each creation in this whole Universe is of so much precise, is so delicate, and a true mysterious wonder!
It are creations of LOVE.

That there are other dimensions and other beings,…oh yes I believe that for sure. It is all here and now. It is not something linear, that we think that those beings are somewhere out there far away in the Universe. No, they are right here. The Universe has no space, nor time. And has all space and time.
It all happens simultaneously here and NOW.


Let’s say that our Soul is a circle and is within us. That same circle is also around us…and so we are much larger and expanded then our MINDS can THINK.

We are the UNIVERSE/God.



JUDGMENT

I was feeling around this judgment-thing and found that judgment shrinks our lives.
We have judgment about some things and right there we place a limitation on it. But I can go even further…naming things is judging it.
Name a tree a tree and you limit it to being a tree. A tree is much larger then it is. It is the universe!

The same with ourselves, when we say ‘I am the body’ we limit ourselves. If we say ‘IAM’, we become that enlarged circle with everything in it.

That is what the crop circles are about, I feel.

Drop your judgment. Stop to try to figure things out and just be open to miracles.
And not those miracles we all envision of our religious past where extraordinary things has to happen, to feel good. And those extraordinary things are named and are judged…if you can follow me….

Something like standing up out of the death, or being healed miraculously, or receiving a big amount of money, or or….
No I mean, it can be just SEEING the miracle of life in its simplicity…not wanting something extraordinary in order to be happy.
Being happy being ALIVE and seeing life and God in all what you see and touch.
When you see those miracles, you open the door to expansion and abundance.

You come in a peaceful state of ENOUGH, and GRATITUDE.

To talk about judgment.
Somebody had judged me very severely months ago.

She said I was swimming aggressively…that is not true, I know I do have fire energy and I make bubbles. But I am never aggressive. Dolphins, turtles, whales they come up to me…they don’t have any judgment of how many bubbles I make or I don’t. I can even say of myself that I am pretty loving and peaceful.
I saw a few months ago, that I attracted that harsh judgment because I was still judging myself so much.
I worked on that piece within myself and so started loving myself more and more.
Even when I had days that I wasn’t ‘the loving self’ towards myself, but more ‘the fearful self’ I could see it was ok and I had compassion for that piece in me.

Today…and THIS MAKES me very happy…this same woman came up to me and apologized for telling me such things. She said it wasn’t true that what she had said. And that felt so good. J It also shows me I am judging myself less and less!

I see so much now…(mama-P-Yoda is teaching me not to judge me)…how self judgment can be so destructive. It is amazing how we can bring others and ourselves down with it.

Another story about judgment:

My good friend J. had a stroke yesterday and lost almost all his eyesight.
I was in shock. He is so young and I was just in shock…I was thinking, how can I help him. I placed myself in his shoes, how would it be to have a stroke and to not see.
When I went in the Ocean I realized how much we have to enjoy life in every moment. It can be over in a second. Why worry about money, about the future and the past…if we have life.

I had once a teacher and taught his whole life math. He looked forward to retire to finally enjoy his life! The day he retired he died.
It is now we have to live life in JOY! Not tomorrow. It doesn’t matter what you have or what you don’t have. Look to the miracle of life, look to the perfection of flowers, of life itself…
God/Life doesn’t need to wake us up by sending us crop circles (although I love that mystery!!!) to see the magic all around us. And I love crop circles...let them come, they are a magnificent piece of ART!

Yes J.’s stroke shaked me a little much…


And today I got shocked from another friend how said this;”J. wasn’t happy with his life, so…”

Kind of…it is his own fault. If I understood the energy right, it was as if she didn’t have any compassion for his situation because he did it to himself, because he was not happy enough.
I couldn’t believe my ears…I am not a person that dares to say a lot…but this time I said that I didn’t have that experience and that that was not of our business.

But I know the spiritual community can be harsh sometimes in their judgments…

It hurt me inside to hear a judgment like that, while our friend lost his eye sight.
I don’t care why he lost it, if it had a reason or not. The point is that right here right now, he is in need. The only thing he asks us are prayers…He doesn’t need any judgment.
And now I am probably judging the judgment…
JJ haha


That is how I experienced today how judgment can bring the energy down…can bring life down…

If you bring yourself in the state of IAM, you are in the state of creating crop circles…when you are there; there is NO JUDGMENT…only LOVE.
There I am not separated from my friend who had a stroke, also I am not separated from the friend that judges…and what can I do?
Just hold them in love and see that I can only stay in the place of NO judgment to keep the energy of the level of ‘IAM’.

Judge and we bring ourselves on the level of MIND/body, that is the place where fear can appear.

So what I am saying is... if you want to help yourself or another, and you want to SEE the miracle….move into who you really are…
and YOU WILL SEE you ARE a miracle…
J

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com





No comments:

Post a Comment