Monday, August 6, 2012

My real life purpose and Belgian poem nr3




OOOh the last two days I had so much fun…just being…being with friends in the water (WAI in Hawaiian) on the land (Aina)…and I realized that my TRUE life purpose is HAVING FUN….so I am so tired of having all that fun that I will keep the writing for tomorrow…but I do want to share with you this poem  I made in Belgium before I moved to Hawaii in 2006.


Verloren in het mysterie van het leven.
Op zoek,
waadt zij.
in haar tranen
tastend
naar het licht,
die zij niet vinden zal.
omdat zij niet hoort te zoeken…
maar al IS, wie zij IS.
Een engel zo mooi en puur.
Als zij ziet,
zal zij weten.
dat die tranen het levende water zijn.
Die eeuwig door haar stromen in LIEFDE
,die nooit ophoudt.
Angst verdwijnt en LIEFDE blijft.
WETEN is licht!


Lost in the mystery of life.
Searching,
she wades.
Through her tears
feeling through touch
for the light,
she will not find.
Because she doesn’t need to search…
she IS already, who she IS.
An angel beautiful and pure.
When she sees,
She shall know.
that those tears are the living water
that streams LOVE  through her in eternity,
And never stops…
fear disappears and love remains.
Knowing is lIGHT!



It is difficult to translate a poem… it never sounds right…and probaly isn't....but try to role the r’s in reading the Belgian text…and feel the passion behind it…In English I can’t let you feel it in that way unfortunately.

Love Tamara, rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment