Monday, August 20, 2012

Let us all be HEART-followers!




Sometimes I get carried away by the most amazing things that happen with me in the Ocean.
 Since I live here in Hawaii I had amazing encounters with dolphins and turtles. Once I bumped into whales…
Those encounters are holy…
It happens to all of us, when we are in Nature we get blown away by grace.
A good thing is to be quiet and to be with it.
Told you already yesterday…I mean it. That’s what I hear…be quiet.
Be centered within your Self.

If NATURE gives you a gift it is MAGIC…in the silence you keep the adventure in your heart.
You keep the gratitude high.
Sometimes it is good to not blast out what God gives you….
The silence is the intimate relationship between you and your God’s self.
That is so precious…it is the most important relationship you will ever have.
It is in honoring this connection that you feel unconditional love, that you meet your true Self.
I am more connected with that part when I am alone in nature or when I paint. I sometimes loose it a little when I have to deal with others.
The trick is to stay centered and to be with others.

I am working on that…and that might be a life time job …J

Animals and nature are unconditional…they are not so driven by the mind…at least that is what I experience.

They allow God more to stream through them…

We block it often with our thoughts.

When I write about God, it is never something separate outside of you, it is within us.
You are part of God, the whole universe and without you the Universe would not be whole.

There are people in my life where I don’t lose my center too, like Mama P.
Contrarily, she pushes me in my center…
J
There are others that can trigger me right away. What I do then is looking what gets triggered and solve it within myself by looking which limiting belief systems are giving me trouble. Less and less I get triggered…J yeah!


Painting brings me in my center…it brings me in direct contact with my Magnificence, my “iam” state.
Well if I write…my “Iam’ state it is already not true. It is not mine.
‘I am’ is just I…not the body, not the mind…it is just the little piece of God, the Universe.
Iam.
You get the point…no possession.

Also when I write I come into my center.
And now I feel to combine those two in my art, I think that would be very cool.

I wrote in my paintings in Belgium…I wrote poems in it, but to write English poems you have to be good.
A piece in me says, ‘Wa eve’ just do it. I will never be able to write in English as in Dutch, but maybe it is an advantage. People will give me more breaks here, when I make mistakes. In Belgium it has to be correct. They are very meticulous, very severe with the correct use of the Dutch language.


Words can be so powerful and so life changing that combined with the images and especially the colors of my art, I feel it must be great!

I started with the Horse painting..I wrote ‘I am’ ‘free’ and ‘space’…



In my last dolphin one I wrote on the sides of the painting:

Naia (dolphin) is pure Joy, you feel love in your heart, open your heart for your own being,
Love love love, Tamara Tavernier








soory don't own an iron...hmmm oh well :)

and in the painting I wrote
Naia is eternal joy NOW, LOVE LOVE LOVE (see painting above)

The feeling to do this is so strong, passionate and heartfelt…I have to follow my heart.

I WANT to follow my heart…to many times in my life… I didn’t… no time anymore to waste…

LET US ALL BE HEART-FOLLOWERS!


Let’s all start today!
And let us not be hard on ourselves, when we miss sometimes…we just realign and follow our hearts again and again!

From now on we only do HEART anymore, not hard… J



Yeah!
Softy me,

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment