Monday, August 13, 2012

An eternal moment in Iao valley




I had to digest a bit about the things I was writing about my art and especially my past. I didn’t know if that was quiet so SMART to do. The past is the past, it doesn’t exist anymore. There is only power in the present moment.

MMm… Something in me wanted to figure out why I had supported myself and my art so much at one point in my life and why I would just ignore what I came to do here.

I didn’t write anything yesterday and I just wanted to germinate in it…cook…just let if come to the surface if anything really has to come. You never know…sometimes it is just our minds that have a way to fool us. J

I am at my best when I let everything go and go into Nature. I decided to hike in IAO valley.
Oh my God, I had such a good time. I didn’t hold on to any thought…I just enjoyed being.

That is just what I needed! I wanted it already for 3 days..Iao valley was calling…

I talked to Mama P-Yoda prior to going and she clearly had told me, to not go to the past.
“Not even to clear things up?” I asked.
“Good luck with that”; she said. “Did it ever work already?”

There is no past. There is only one choice in the present moment:”Who are you going to be?’
She sent me off to do something that brings me joy and to retreat from my MIND.
I choose Iao valley.





Iao valley has a very powerful energy. The mountain known as the “needle” carries strong male power.
The mountain I climbed was next to the ‘needle’ and felt like the’ womb’ of the Mother. I could see Kahalui peaking out of the valley.



                                  

It was as if I would fly through the birth canal towards my true Self, stronger than before.
I had Mama-P-Yoda with me in my pocket, in the form of my phone. I was sending her pics of my adventurous trip in Iao valley. The further I walked the ‘pillar’ I got in my head. The energies were very fine here .It was as if my energies were expanded. At the same moment I was very grounded also by the raw nature of Hawaii.

While I was walking I thought (ohoh) about what I wrote the day before (see blogs Paint the truth1 and2) about the Cult and saw that even in an extreme abusive situation as Iwas, I got something good out of it. In the beginning, before she stole my illustrations and destroyed my paintings; she inspired me to illustrate her books.
I learned right there how to illustrate and publish books.


While I was walking deeper in the rainforest of iao valley, a deep feeling of peace and gratitude flow to that piece of my past.
It was also the conversation with mama P- that liberated me enormously. I don’t have to go to my past. Never ever..it is done, over…Only now.
That was so much easier. No drama, nor wounds anymore.
I am not the one anymore I was there, so why go back to somebody that doesn’t exist?

I felt so happy.
The smell of ginger was overwhelming. Oh, so good. There were some birds whistling. But that was it. Otherwise there was only silence. I could smell the different flavors of the rainforest touching my senses. It felt so good. The sun was shining and I was listening to the 2 rivers on both sides of the cliff I was climbing.



It was very powerful.

The more I was going deeper into the valley the wetter it became. As you know, I only wear flip flops. That is what I like. After a while it started being difficult. I was sliding away a few times, but I didn’t want to turn back. It was too much fun!
I wished to just take of my flip flops and to continue barefoot.

Hmmm…. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND….
I just had sent that wish into the Universe and a man appeared in front of me. He was looking for medical plants and was barefoot. He was very friendly and disappeared very fast…but the messenger came…I could walk barefoot.
It only took two seconds and hup there I was walking and sliding barefoot between banana plants, lilikoi, ti plants, guave plants and koa trees.
It was soooooooooo delicious to not care about anything and just to walk in the mud.


I had so much fun and walked for another 30 minutes into the forest in the mud… feeling, absorbing, sensing, smelling, listening….BEING.


A half hour later I turned and descended the mountain back on my way to the river.
There I cleansed my feet and stood in the middle of the mana (spirit power of the river) of the river.
The water felt so good. I baptized myself to be my new me…to take my mind on adventures and to play in the mud, instead of letting it take me on a roller coaster in worry and pain.




The past is always over…and over……this is how life is…be in the present and sense it all, that is where joy is.
I know now already when my mind takes me to the past or future it is an illusion. Those times doesn’t exist. It is only in those moments that I am afraid. In the now I am always great.

When I paint, it becomes a painting of the past. But the most joy I had was when I was making it in the moment. And then when I look at it, I have fun in the moment I am looking at it.
A moment of joy is eternal.


Iao valley is so powerful. Something happens there when you enter.

I was once on the bus in kahalui and I had the honor to sit behind a man and every time we turned, and he came with his face to Iao valley he made a peace sign with his hand to the valley.
I
 felt he did that as a deep honor for the particular energy that resides in the valley.
Each place on Earth has its own mana, chi power. When you enter you kind of enter a sacred gate and you get poured into that energy. Use it well, with gratitude!

I did, I felt new born when I came out if the valley. I felt high energies bussing in my body. It was great.
Iao valley had thought me that there is not such a thing of REGRET. All what happened in the past was because it needed to happen or it wouldn’t have.
Acceptance is the liberation of the past. No need to keep it alive, because you MISS this ALIVEnESS of thismoment NOW.
Do you see it?
If you do, a huge burden falls of your shoulders.

There is no wrong or right. There is no judgment. Only love….
No sin if you talk about past of future…if you don’t give it your power and you get lived by it...it are just stories. Lots of people walk around with wounds of the past…
take your power back to the present moment and see that things come and go, that things happen...and that it is all perfect….Place the AUTHORITY in your undying “IAM, your Soul. Right here and now.


WHAT IF NOTHING IS WRONG? (P-Yoda)


Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment