Friday, August 3, 2012

Changing my shorts on 'Top of Maui'




                                                             living form the heart


Changing my shorts...it changed my life...it totally turned my perception upside down...
With my naked butt I turned the feeling of shame and fear to the feeling of Courage and ALLOWING!

I started my book today about my life story and now I started it I am wondering if that is what I am supposed to be DOING. Or better if that is what I WANT to be doing.
Here goes my mind again. I always wanted to write it, but for what right? Why would I want to write it?
It feels heavy just thinking about my past life of abuse and pain. The one that once was a slave of all that torture is not more….so something doesn’t feel right…
It seems though that I just can’t stop writing. Look to all my blogs here. I don’t consider myself as a writer though. I always thought I was more of a painter.
Is the time I am writing not going to take away from my art?
These are all the things I am thinking of…right now… and it is good…


Oh Jesus, my mind is running with me again...in circles! LOL …that means that I am going in circles and go gaga…J
…And give the MIND a finger and he takes your whole hand.
Before I knew it I came to my deeper fear…

My mind went crazy again: Artists are never recognized, how can artists make a living, they need the time, tralalala…
It is TIME I break through this mind chatter that keeps me in prison. Is it?

The other day I told a friend that it is EASY, life is easy…I had explained her to turn her belief system upside down and to make from;”It is not easy” to ”It is easy.”
I came to see pretty fast that that advice was not only for her, but also for me!

Pretty easy to see if you THINK it is not easy…that is what it is going to be.
From one thing came the other. I could see that I mostly come in fear when I tap in to the collective MIND that says that you have to WORK and EARN a living. It sits so deep in us. It feels like a spell or a curse. I feel it is time to wake up and to have the courage to step out of the COLLECTIVE PRISON OF THE MIND.
Mmmm and Mama-PYoda just told me;" Get out of your own MIND honey, and you step out of the idea you are stuck in the collective mind! That is good news, because you have the power to chnage it!"

My mind and heart are having a discussion:
What if life isn’t about earning a living, but about BEING ALIVE!?
What if your God’s Self, your ‘Iam’ state would support you for 100 percent if you would just take that leap and jump out of the collective MIND?
It is as the collective MIND is as a bible, a mandatory thing you need to know and do in order to be successful and SAFE in this world?
And what if you say NO to it and write your own UNIQUE book, with your own unique brilliant thoughts?


What if God is all of that?
Isn’t that what God is? FREEDOM?
You are God!
I AM GOD!

This life is too short to do things for a living.I did it before, I was a slave of this collective FEAR we live from, with all sad life experiences as result. When you give up your Self, you give up God.
That is true FAILURE.
Succes means you are you and do what you love to do, it is that EASY.

So I’ll be who I am, and you will be who you are and we will support each other in BEING that. J

And the rest will just happen….Allow…that is something  I still have to learn.


To return and look closer to the collective MIND…

This structure of the collective mind is much too much build on LIFE LOSS then LIFE FORCE.
Look around you and how we try to fill ourselves up with stuff.
We are abusing our planet, the animals, the plants…and ourselves only to NOT feel that LIFE LOSS, we constantly feel by letting the MIND rule our lives.

We want to shut it down with drugs, alcohol, medicines…just because we are to AFRAID of our LIFE FORCE. We are afraid when we say YES to the GOD within us, we lose all control.Let me tell you, it is an illusion to think we have control with holding on to our minds that think it has control.
In the thoughts of the MIND there is only ONE FAITH and it is having faith in doing rather than BEING.
Our society is SICK, and it is poor because there is NO Faith in the HEART.

What about giving the POWER of our lives and our planet to the HEART!
A lot will change I can promise you that!
No more poverty, no more wars, no more fighting, no more drugs, no more sickness,…
All of these things are there because we live our lives IN FEAR.

I know now it is not my job anymore to change the world. I do believe if we would change drastically from fear to courage… ALL would be different. But it is NOT of my business, it is what it is and I can only do my part and that is BEING ME and loving me for bEING me.

The other day…and this is funny…I started running in the morning and I saw I had my shorts backwards on. The front was in the back and vice versa. I thought it would be ok to run like that, well I can tell you try it. It s…s.

Every 5 minutes I looked to hide and to change it , but every time I had an excuse and good ones truly…a police car, a person, a house… And then when I came up on Maui’s top. I call it Maui’s top.
It is like you are on the top of the world. You see Ka’halawe, Molokini, Lanai, The West Maui Mountains, Paia, kahului, Haleakala…I mean it is just amazing. MIND-BLOWING.
J HAha
Well right there is always my middle point where I say my prayers and send it off into the Universe.
Also I thank there the sun rise for the new magical day…and right there at that spot I took of my shorts and turned them and continued my run. It is a symbolic place for me and right there i could see how much I have been caught in the grip of the fearful MIND. I accepted  the shorts-change as a symbolic jester to turn everything around from now on.

No shame anymore…only I AM me.

Instead of my dedication of a mind that brings fear into my life, I will only serve the heart and ‘IAM’.
FULLY from the HEART…I will allow...
And I can make mistakes...


Namaste

Tamara rainbow,

No comments:

Post a Comment