Friday, June 1, 2012

Good Karma




How people can change your life! We are so guided. We are so blessed.
God sends us regularly people to help us or to guide us. They can come on our path for 10 min, two hours or a longer time. There are no coincidences. We are so helped.

Everything is in Divine timing.
When I moved from Belgium to Honolulu, I had some ‘bad’ luck, and lost all my money. You know I don’t believe in bad luck and believe that everything is there for a reason.

My business partner had made some ‘wrong’ decisions.

And my ‘wrong’ decision was that I didn’t act upon my inner guidance fast enough, because I was too scared.
I had have some deep feelings inside I had to stand on my own without my business partner. And it was too frightened for me, so far away from Belgium. And so I ignored my inner guidance and stayed with my business partner handing over all my power. I thought she was much wiser and powerful.
If we stay in any bad situation it is because we THINK we can benefit from it. I thought I would be safe and cared for. But that was a big lie.
You can’t expect that a other human being will ever take care of you. That is not their job.
It is your job, in co-creation with God.
But I didn’t know that back then.

I ended up living in my store for a few months hiding for the security guys, locked in until the early morning; sneaking out not to get caught. I would shower on the beach and come back to the store to open it.
One day I couldn’t pay the rent anymore and ended up on the street.
I found a different shop in Haliewa, and the owners allowed me to sleep in their shop in return for working in their shop.
I survived.
I sold my art and t-shirts in their shop and after a month I asked for my money; but they refused.
You are just an immigrant, they said. You don’t have any rights. You just have to work harder.

My friend Frank came to liberate me and we escaped (a wild story I will tell you later) and returned to Honolulu; where the former landlord allowed me to stay for one more month in my old shop; without having to pay. This was an action of Grace. My landlord had seen what happened with my business partner and wanted to give me another change. I took it with both hands.
I survived.

All this time I was angry at myself for not listening to my own inner guidance. See where that brought me? I had trusted the authority outside me more than inside, and that always backfires on you!

I felt sorry for myself with times. I felt depressed sometimes. Homesick and scared.

What am I doing?

Sometimes I thought…do I do things wrong? Was I right to my business partner?
I had thought she was a safe haven…and that was not ok to do. I should be looking for the safety in me.
I felt guilty.


During this month, one day a native Hawaiian woman walked in my store.
She introduced herself as:”Hi, I am Karmalite!”
My friend Frank was also in the store chit chatting with me.

I thought it was weird to step in a shop and to tell them your name. (oh oh judgmental again! J)
Maybe something was wrong with her…. (Oh oh judgmental!
J)
But this woman was different. She had a strong voice and a lot of energy.
She was straightforward just like Aries signs are.

“I love your art!”, she continued.(That took all the judgmental stuff out of my thinking, right there! J)
“ I am a teacher from the school across the street. I wanted to come in your shop already for a long time,” she explained. “I never had the time, I guess this is the right time now.”
“By the way”, she said,” my name means ‘good karma.’
I bring people the message that there is only GOOD KARMA.

Nothing is against you, but all for you!
Nothing happens without a reason…just remember that…
And she left my store in a lightening flits…just as she came…

I just stared at her and started crying. My friend Frank, looked at me and said;
“This is amazing, this woman just brought you a message! That is pretty cool! It means you are free of guilt, if you felt some guilt; at least.”
Karmelite changed my life.
 

My guilt not following my inner guidance disappeared instantly.
I was free again!
It was a true relief!

Mahalo God disguised in Karmelite!

One month later I was moving to my beloved Maui.

No comments:

Post a Comment