Monday, June 25, 2012

The white dove, as symbol of liberation

                                     


This is a beautiful story of a dove when I was living in Oahu in 2008.

One day I found a dove while I was running in Ala Moana Beach Park in Oahu.
It’s a beautiful beach park with Magic Island as my favorite place.
She, the dove-I do think it was a she-was sitting in a weird position on the ground. When I came closer she was not moving.
And then I saw that her wing was hanging along her body. She was injured that was for sure.
What now?
I approached her slowly but she didn’t move at all. It was easy for me to take her in my hand. She just let it happen.

I looked at her wing and I felt nauseous. ( I don’t need much, I am a wimp sometimes
J)
A fine fishing line was twisted around her leg and wing. Her little toes were in blood and the line was cutting in her flesh. A long pin was sticking out of her wing.
I saw immediately what to do.  I had to pull out the pin and cut the thread very slowly so she would not lose her leg.  I knew that she would be a bird for the cat (This is a Belgian expression that means she would not have a chance at all to survive) if she didn’t get help soon. I was lucky my car is a driving house on wheels and has almost all the basic tools in it.
While I was playing the surgeon I got a download of information.
This white dove on my path was NO coincidence!
God had put her there to show me what was going on in me.
She was a mirror. Seeing through the mirror would liberate me, and the mirror would become a window; where I could fly through and be free!

The first year in Oahu I had given my power away to someone I thought was much more powerful than me. I had been a scared little bird when I arrived in Hawaii. Immigration was hard for me and I thought I was a victim and helpless. I didn’t see it were false thoughts that were fooling me and so I had put my business partner in charge of my life.
The image of the dove with the broken wing and the chained foot was the mirror I needed to energetically liberate myself! That was exactly how I felt since…I THOUGHT  I was not strong.
The Universe talks to us through these events and shows us symbolic imagery.
On top of that I broke my wing (= left shoulder) a year prior to this event.
It was exactly the same left side than the doves’ wing.



When you give your power to an external force you live a lie.
Freedom is there when you are in alignment of who you really are: God and so TRUTH.


I felt betrayed and so helpless that particular year in Oahu; I just let the power flow out of me.
That day the dove showed me it was time to realize, see and change that energy pattern in me.
I could either choose to keep the ball chain on my leg or I could choose to liberate myself and so also the dove!
It is sometimes easier to not change and stay in a bad situation or relationship. But I realized after so many times that that is an illusion. It requires courage, but it would ask much more courage to stay in that bad situation, then to step out of it. I just have to close my eyes and jump!
I decided to jump and change so the dove had a chance to live. And so I had a chance to live!

This is really how it works. We are all connected and God/The Universe places people, animals or plants together to help one another. And even if the dove did not make it, I learned that it is all good as it IS. She taught me a lesson by being there in the right moment and I bet that her soul benefits from my care for her. We have to let go of the outcome and surrender to the lesson. The outcome is not important. It is only important that we stay in the present moment with what happens and share a higher energy of compassion and love. It is this kind of energy that changes the world. We don’t have to reach millions of people in order to change the world. Caring for one dove is enough to do your part of the love story of this whole Universe. Because in that pure love you realize that you are not separate from the dove and that her wounds are yours. You chose to heal together. In that moment of togetherness the energy of oneness opens itself. Miracles happen.
In everything is a lesson and it helps us to realize of who we truly are.

I knew no matter what the dove would be fine.

I took the pin out, liberated her from the line on her foot, washed it and gave her water and food.
And then I left her with her choice for life.
I had to let the dove go. I did my part of the work by changing my thoughts and my choice for life!
I felt the shift.

I thought about the dove all day long. Is she ok?
Even knowing that death is okay, I wanted her to live.
But who am I?
That was between her and God.


A few days later I was at Ala Moana Beach Park again and suddenly a white dove flew over me and landed on the ground.  I had to move my body rapidly so she would not hit me.
I looked carefully at her and saw she limped. She looked at me and came really close.
That was her! She made it!
She came even more close to me and then flew a few meters further, as if she was showing me she could fly and walk.
Thank you God!
Thank you so much!
I had tears in my eyes.

Is a white dove not the symbol of freedom?
We both set ourselves free that day and thanks to this experience together!
So never say when a ‘bad’ situation shows up;”It is bad.”
Nothing is bad, everything is always FOR you and so it is all well!

Animals, people, plants, situations,…it is all there because you created them.
They are always mirroring you back what is going on in you!
Love it all, because it is yours!
Sometimes you can’t like the mirror, but don’t resist it. Go with it and then change what you want to change. And you will see the change happen in front of your eyes.


The sick and wounded dove was the mirror I had about myself.
I saw the scared little girl from Belgium needing a mother(businesspartner) to protect me from the external authorities (=immigration). To me that was suffocating (foot wrapped in a line) and it meant not to have any freedom (pin in wing).
The moment I changed my thoughts from captivity to freedom, she healed and showed me clearly another mirror a few days later.


She was flying (free) and walking (powerful)!!!!

Life is an amazing adventure..embrace it all It is all FOR YOU!!!!!


Love, Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment