Monday, June 4, 2012

Antonio and Antonia, they know what love is!



emember I wrote the story of Antonio, the gecko.
Well, yesterday he was not in his usual spot but was chasing Antonia on the gate.

I was wondering…”Hmmm you drop me that quick? The love is over?”
(Judgmental, broken hearted
J Boehoehoe, a dramatic disaster of pain and suffering….)


Haha  J… that is how our minds work! And this is only a game with a gecko, but how many times do we play this game with each other and are left in pain?
The pain comes from the thoughts we have around it, because in reality when you are in the I AM energy you can never be separated from anybody.
In the I AM energy you are the LOVE OF GOD.
You are LOVE.
And there you don’t have thoughts of this or that person should be with me or I will not feel complete.
You are complete in the I AM energy, because you are all there is; including that other person.

So don’t be angry at them for leaving you, because in that moment you leave you by being angry.
Love your SELF!


It all goes about alignment and if we could see that, there will be less pain in this world.
If somebody leaves you or you leave somebody it is because you are not in alignment anymore.
This doesn’t mean that one is better than the other. It has nothing to do with that.
It is simple an energy matter of not aligned anymore. Acceptance of this energy law will spare you of a lot of pain, by believing thoughts of abandonment or loss.

Many times I was trapped in that game of; “I lost something or somebody.” But once I saw the truth about alignment, I was fine and accepted it.”

I had once a relationship with a person who was farming and I tried to fit into her movie.
I thought I needed to take care and love her the way she was. I just forgot that I needed to take care of me and love me the way I was. When I found back my own alignment I so saw the truth that we could never be together. We were absolutely not aligned with each other. As if our puzzle pieces didn’t fit together.
I hope I can liberate a lot of people today that have ‘love pain’ and think the other person should be with them. Just see the alignment rule and love your alignment , your being and the right person will come into your vibration.

And that first person will be you!

Point is to value yourself enough to never compromise your own alignment and to hold it strong knowing you are Love and are worthy to be loved. And you will see you will be a magnet for others to love you!

It can start with a single gecko!
And then 2…

yes yes…I went from THINKING I lost Antonio, to knowing now I have TWO gecko’s loving me..
J Antonio and Antonia…

Love them dearly!
Love their noises at night…

Love their little feet.
love their little smile.
Love their green sparkling bodies.
Love love love them!!!!



Love Tamara,
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment