Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Let the Universe make the puzzle!




So happy I am in Hawaiian waters.

I know I am ‘the artist’ but more and more I love to write my blog every day and I know I can’t help it,
I have to teach something in it or it would not be me. So along with ‘the artist’ comes ‘the writer’ and ‘the teacher’.
J

I just got an email from my friend J. that I didn’t have to worry about anything, but just had to be me.
What if that is the only thing we really have to do in life? JUST BE ME, JUST BE YOU!

If we would see ourselves as a puzzle piece of the BIG PUZZLE (=GOD/ The Universe), and see that it is impossible for us to put our puzzle piece in the big picture… because it is not our job, but God’s!
We would be able to RELAX and let go!!!!

What if your life purpose, your puzzle piece is BEING WHO YOU ARE.
What if that is your only job!
You can’t be someone else then you ARE!

What if that is true….ooooooh no figuring out anymore, no thinking we have to be in control and put our puzzle piece in somewhere,…NO THINKING anymore what TO DO….
Aaaah ONLY BEING….only being your SELF.

Only being that UNIQUE puzzle piece….

No more thinking … we should be doing this or that, we should be going there, we do something  wrong,  we are in the wrong place in the wrong moment…We think we are wrong and have to change ourselves to fulfill somebody’s thought about us,….all those wrongs are just thoughts…
it are as waves in an ocean, you can let them come and go…and NOT believe them…

How many times do we try to make the puzzle and put our puzzle piece somewhere where we THINK it should be? Even when it doesn’t really fit?
Mostly we disregard that and force our piece somewhere in an empty space.
Every time we interfere and try to put our puzzle piece in the space we THINK we want (that obviously doesn’t fit) we sabotage the whole puzzle. Then God/The Universe has to take it out and wonder what does that piece here, it doesn’t belong here.

Sometimes it is just no time yet to be lied down. Sometimes other pieces need to go first before yours fit. Sometimes you belong somewhere else….

I know this game very well.
Sometimes I push and pull and I can tell you already that just hurts. I tried many times to get my puzzle piece somewhere in where I think it fits. Well, God just puts it at the side and brings you far away from that particular situation. Start over and try again…can you let God? hihi


I experienced that if I live from mind/body (=ego) perception I am trying to FORCE that puzzle piece…and …well you get the picture.
J
But when I let go and let God then suddenly I magically fit in, in the right moment on the right spot.
And this next story is an example….

For the longest time I tried to help the turtle Bella. You know Bella, right?
I wrote another blog about her and her wedding veil.
She had a wedding veil, fish line  and comb on her flipper and was immobile somehow. She was losing her flipper. It is difficult to kind of help a turtle, because sometimes she doesn’t show up when we want. Or the currents are different. And lately we had some South swells what meant that we couldn’t see much. (Kind of a bummer to find a sick turtle)
And on top of that you can’t really help a turtle, because they are protected.
So you have to play a little bit a Good Samaritan.

I can’t help it. When there is a human, animal or plant in danger my natural instincts kick in and I just do what I feel to do and that is to help. I guess everybody is like that. That is our nature, isn’t it?


My friends X. and Y. had emailed my friend W. they might look for it today. Although I thought we couldn’t because we needed to wait for W. to help us with the turtle.
The last weeks I was monitoring it almost every day where it was and twice we cut stuff of her flipper. The last time X. and I cut of the comb and wedding veil. (see other blog)
So they forgot to email me somehow and I felt hurt. (only ego can be hurt..boehoe)

This morning I was still hanging on to the hurt and I THOUGHT we couldn’t help anyway, because we had to wait for W.
So I went swimming somewhere else.
Incredible enough I could stay in the Now moment and I forgot everything. I was kind of in a state of bliss and didn’t want to come out of the Ocean in the bay. The water was so SO warm and soft. I can guarantee you, every bay feels different. I swam far out and it was so crystal clear and then I just enjoyed the water on my body. I held my hands and the water would push gently between my fingers. It is just gorgeous. It was just me and the Ocean….heaven…paradise….love….

I was absorbing the wonderful view of the turquoise water. I was holding my mask half in and half out of the water and I could see the color of the water and then the green of the palm trees, the black of the lava rocks and the yellow of the sun. Aaaah I am in Hawaii! Oh my God I am in paradise!

Thank you God!

It was just gorgeous. It was as if every fish I met was intensely happy.
Or was it my happiness, my peace, my wholeness I felt?
This is it. I was so in the moment and totally forgot time.

I wanted to stay in the water, I felt like a little dolphin, turning around, diving down, jumping up….
then I got hungry and came out anyway and bumped into my friend Z. and we were so in a happy holiday mood, took out the chairs and sat watching the colors of the water.
We were chit chatting about Mooji and being the I AM.
Not being in fear, being …just being….yes it was lovely…
Then I got hungry again and we decided to drive between the raw lava fields back to ’HOME’!
It was so nice Haleakala on my right side, the turquoise Ocean on my left. This is my favorite spot.
It is my church, my home.

Suddenly I see my friends X. and Y. at Bella’s home in the Ocean between the rocks!!!!
Oh my God, they came out anyway to help her!
Z. and I. stopped both our cars abruptly and we were watching them with binoculars.
Suddenly I saw they got Bella in their hands!
Ooh she was splashing around; she didn’t know what was happening.

I was not moving and Z. had seen it;”Get over your hurt and ego”; she said and yelled; “R. you need to help the turtle!”
She spoke magic words and I jumped…towards my beloved Bella.

I jumped over the rocks, off the rocks with my flip flops and I couldn’t care less about cuts or anything...I just had one focus now: Bella. I could reach X that had trouble holding her. Y. had let go because of the rocks and Bella was fighting for her life.
I kneeled down and grabbed her back fin, and could prevent she took off.
X. was a hero; he had held it all by himself while I was climbing over the rocks to get there.
Once I had her fin Y. came closer again.

We were now on low rocks, rocking away on the waves. I was standing with my flip flops on slippery rocks, falling down, holding her…oooh Bella it is almost over!
Z. was encouraging us. It was amazing how we all worked together to help this turtle.

Now I remembered what W. had taught me; flip her over!!!!
And that is what we did…turtles are helpless upside down…no fighting, no kicking anymore.
Silence and surrender!
Y. was fabulous in cutting the thin lines that were so close to her flesh. He was like a surgeon, doing this delicate work, while X. and myself were holding her. The waves were pushing us back and forward.
A Hawaiian man screaming  and asking if we were locals, and when he saw we were he left us alone.
It was pono.
It is good to know that nobody here would allow anybody hurting a turtle!

Adrenaline runs through your body…I watch her face….her helplessness…her vulnerability…her beauty…it is almost over Bella!!!

Finally we got it off and let her go…poor thing …(she is not, but she might have thought that in that moment)

But now her fin is finally free from all the debris that was hanging on there. Her flipper is damaged. It didn’t have circulation enough and so it has white spots, but at least now she has a change to keep it and to heal.

Waaw when Z. and I walked back to the car we realized that what we were talking about in the other bay just happened. We were in the right place on the right moment! I would not have been of any help in the water with my friends. God placed us all in the right place. An amazing experience that let me see that if we let go and be ourselves, everything is taking care of…let God place that puzzle piece in the big PICTURE as he/she did today for Bella. We made all a difference in her life!

And not only the 4 of us today…You know how many people were involved to help her?
Many! She carried a huge bunch of debris on her and each person (puzzle piece) cut of little by little.

WE THINK we changed her life today…but what about HER changing our lives with giving us the opportunity to open our hearts and help a helpless turtle. Each one of us is touched and changed forever…

God always knows how to make the puzzle, because God is the PUZZLE!
This whole being…God…the PUZZLE is called FAITH.

I am not talking about PATIENCE, when I tell you not to try to force your puzzle piece. Patience is an energy like:;“ I am not happy with now, when can I get what I want?”

I am talking about FAITH…


ENOUGH ALREADY…
Faith is the new energy to thrive on…
Let the mind come and go…

Let it try to get you, but you don’t let it anymore, because guess what…
You have FAITH….

You are a warrior of LIGHT…
You know through FAITH that that light is already in you, it is not something you have to achieve, no…
it is already there…

IT IS YOU!


SELF LOVE is the key to that light……
Self LOVE let you BE who you are
Self love is SELF authority…and dedication to the SELF…
Self love is having faith in your own life, your own puzzle piece in the knowing that you are a piece of the whole. Without  error…you are who you are, because you supposed to…
because there is FAITH…

And it is letting God make the puzzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secretly i am happy though I was in the puzzle to help Bella after all... :)
Love you all,
all my fellow puzzle pieces!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Tamara rainbow,
www.rainbowsheart.com

 
pic of BELLA with debris, now she is without all of that...





No comments:

Post a Comment