Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Venus transit in Maui




Today…a wonderful treat of the Venus transit...a wonderful day in Paradise! It was days already I could feel a change of existence coming into me. An existence that is happy with what is.
It was as if I can see through the illusions of life more clearly.


We are the creators of our lives and it is an amazing ride.

I never have been in this place of deep surrender as NOW...as even the word creator doesn’t really mean anything anymore.
As if I have given it up to think I can have any control over my life.

There is something so much more profound steering me, but I am not separate from it. I am it and that it is infinite…
Lot can be said…
but I want to keep it on this day today, this special day of the Venus transit.

Today my day started with having the opportunity to save a turtle. I see lately more and more that I am a magnet for wounded animals. It is as if they smell that I will help them. This is the 4th turtle in a row. The first one Wai’ha that they sent to Honolulu didn’t survive. The second one I am still monitoring, the third one we freed up last week and this one today got freed up half.

She had line around her left fin in the front and a piece of a dress of a wedding dress.

Can you imagine that?
So know from now on that if something gets in the ocean, in the North sea,in any Sea, on any land, IN NATURE… the animals and plants are the ones that suffer.
Anyway we helped her until I felt she would be too much disturbed.

She can relax now and then I will go out again to find her to cut some more away.
It requires a team to do this. But the turtles present them at my belly, as if they are asking help me I can’t swim anymore. They don’t resist and go in the flow until we work on them. Then they get afraid. Then we have to be fast and accurate.
Anyway I was so happy we could help this turtle today.

And then I was magically guided to Kam 3 today. The whole afternoon we sat with a whole bunch of people at Kam3 watching the Venus transit with telescopes. There was music, dance and me PAINTING!
I painted my beloved friends the dolphins with the Venus transit.

The painting says that there are more realities then we see and that there is none.
You can see through their bodies as if everything is a dream.
It is full and empty at the same moment.
You are the watcher and the being at the same moment.
Their soul is connected the the Soul of ALL, the infinite, the field, God…how you want to name it.
Venus helps to surrender to all what is, to you as being I AM but also to you as human body, heart and mind.
You embrace everything and see everything in wonder.

Everything that is in the NOW is for you, never ever was there anything against you.
You SEE through it now…there is a greater plan at work that we can’t see and better is to just let it BE and receive and ALLOW…
Namaste, ALOHA from the Venus transit in Hawaii






No comments:

Post a Comment