Friday, June 29, 2012

The odor of LOVE, pikake!



When I smell the flagrance of pikake flowers (also know as jasmine) it gives me such a blissful feeling.
It is just amazing how these small flowers have such a strong sweet adorable odor. I found two on the beach just an hour ago with sunset. And now they are filling my living room with such sweetness.


I just love it!
Was I lucky that those two little girls lost two of their flowers! When they ran by me in the water I smelled their pikake leis. The odor of the leis stayed with me. My nose didn’t want to let it go and wished it had more of that sensational flagrance!

My nose turned itself 90 degrees and pointed to the disappearing girls…hoping it could catch some of the delicious perfume.

Was my nose happy and in a state of ecstasy when we discovered that the girls lost two of their flowers!!!!

My fingers picked the flower from the sand with such a grace…carefully so I would not damage the little petals. My fingers still are in a state of awe…

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..
J
mmmmm J

My beloveds lie here next to me while I am typing, so I can share this gift with you… my nose is your nose now, we are in oneness!

Don’t you have that sometimes...that when you have a smell, a taste, a sound, a view,…that you get a memory of where you smelled, heard or tasted it in the past? (the past that doesn’t existJsee my blog from yesterday)

The pikake reminds me to all my friends on Oahu. They regularly gave me these magically leis.

When I lived on Big Island I flew regularly to Oahu to give some workshops and every time they treated me with these amazing orgasm bombs.
My nose is really in a higher state of being right now. Pikake is tantra for my nose.
My nose is enlightened right now..in oneness with the pikake….OH my God!

I think I will lay it on my pillow tonight when I sleep and I bet my nose will control the rest of my body the whole night…J it will face one direction. It’s in love!

I love the Hawaii leis! We have it  for every occasion possible. It is a form of affection and love.

That is it! The pikake flowers smell to love! They make love with my nose….

This is it, right?

This is the magic of life.
It is when you can be joyful and happy when you find pikake flowers and that is ENOUGH.
or when you appreciate the sunrise…oh my God, the sky was in fire this morning early…
or when you can sit and make a friend laugh, who tries to make you laugh…
or to know that you won’t leave that friend behind in the big waves, and that she/he would do that with you neither…
or when you can taste the carrots, fresh grated…tasty and delicious…
or when you allow your Self to take a nap
or when you give your Self the freedom to mess with the paint so bad you become as a little child with no boundaries of THINKING something can go wrong…
or when you can allow your Self you don’t HAVE to make anything happen…
and even when those thoughts come you SHOULD make it happen…to just choose not to BELIEVE…
or  when you can walk on the beach and just walk
or when you allow yourself to see all beauty…
or to allow yourself to not judge, but see unity…
to allow yourself to love yourself…
I am enough!

It is then in that field of gratitude…
you see the little black girl laugh, when her big brother comes running up to her. She just stands there as a rock trusting her brother, loving him…not afraid and with FAITH. This 2 year old looking up to the 15 year old and balances on her two not sure little legs yet…and smiles so big….I saw that wonder…
It is then in that field of gratitude…
you see two girls running behind each other, after one had splashed the other…you witness that they magically bring smiles to all the people surrounding them. Including me.
It is then in that field of gratitude…
that you see that each person plays a role and it is interesting and rich to see how everybody is identified with a certain identity. When I look through those I AM eyes of me I see God everywhere disguised in all different actors. Including me.
It is then in that field of gratitude…
that you SEE that gratitude is a spinning circle of LOVE that brings you more and more experiences
to be in GRATITUDE for.
Gratitude as the swirling spiral of Love..it smells to pikake….haha
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
JJ

Tamara rainbow,
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment