Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dolphins are asking for Peace, LOVE and joy!



I heard yesterday the awful news that the military arrived around the Hawaiian Islands to play some war games with 40 other countries.

I am stunned. I thought there would be some change in 2012. But I see that there is still a lot of unconscious heart-less people on this Earth.

It makes me angry, it makes me sad…
I know I am judging…no good.
Judging another, is judging me…
The 3 other fingers are pointing my direction. Ja, ja…
If I point my anger towards them…am doing the same thing. I play a war game….aiai



It won’t help the dolphins or whales if I explode.



What can I do? How can I protect my Dolphin family???

Thinking something needs protection comes from a THOUGHT that they are not powerful enough.

It is comes from a point of view that is not tuned into the WHOLE picture.
This is God’s business and yes I want to put my nose in it and I am aware that it won’t help one bit…
then only that I slam the door on my own nose with my sadness, anger, judgments,…
Aaaah this won’t help them at all.

You can’t fight anger with anger. You can’t fight a war with war.

The dolphins would not fight. They are peace, love and joy. That is there true Nature.
So I can help them to be more of who they are.

The only POWER I have is the power of my own life, my own heart and mind and that I can change.

So YES, there is where I have to start and see that I am CAUSE of my own world!

If I STOP the war in me, I STOP participating in the energy of the military.

If EACH individual can stop the war in them, they participate in PEACE.
WAR with one SELF happens in the MIND.
We are God, we are awareness and we ARE PEACE, LOVE and JOY.
We are ONE with the dolphins…
From our own SOURCE of LOVE we choose in each moment to express our SELF- LOVE, SELF-PEACE and SELF-JOY.

It is in this recognition of the SELF, the awareness that we ARE already all those things.
We are already lOVE, peace and joy. We don’t need to do anything for it.

IT IS!

And from there we ARE it….and then there is no NEED for PROTECTION.
No need for WAR.
NO need for trying weapons.

We are like little children playing a game, only it is with real weapons...I wish we could have left the games when we were playing with play mobile…and even then…



Let us throw our weapons down and allow our true Self to BE.
We walk as warriors of the LIGHT, heads up, shoulders backwards…
a deep awareness of divine power streams through our whole being…
We walk alone...one by one…seeing that we are the CREATOR of our world and we CREATE…
by ALLOWING us to be who we really are…
And one comes two..
And we walk together…
3
4
5
6
7

….
and while we are walking we radiate Peace, LOVE and joy…
and suddenly there only walks
ONE.
The one that KNOWS
all is well.
We are ONE, we ARE GOD.

Love to you, Tamara Rainbow


Once you are that…the whole being, I AM, you might choose to sign this petition.
If the fight stopped within you, maybe it is just a smart thing to sign; maybe not. You will feel.
I signed, because it felt a logical thing to do. Not because I was angry anymore. Just because I felt so….




Please visit my website www.rainbowsheart.com






No comments:

Post a Comment