Saturday, June 2, 2012

Antonio, my gecko love




This is a new painting!
Antonio, my gecko love!
I told you already about my gecko in my gate. Every morning he or is it a she is there. He is so so cute.
I start getting attached to him; there is not one day he isn’t there. It is my free pet.
My watch dog at the gate of my home.
I didn’t give him a name yet. Hmmm why would that be.

Maybe I am too afraid that I would get to attached one day?
Well I am already.
But what is attachment really?

That I would not be able to live without?

I have learned that lesson with many people and my pets during my life. It is what life is, people come and go. Animals come and go.
And also we came and will go.

I am mastering my I AM feeling.
There is no life and no death, there is death and life.
It is God with no identity; it is who we really are.
The watcher watching my life and watching my movie unroll in front of my eyes.

Sometimes I am good at it and then I ask myself in some situations; “And what is she going to do now?”
I can see on a distance that it is not real, it is a story.


Sometimes I get sucked into the movie…you know like we really watch movies and be carried away and live with the movie. Two hours later you clean the tears of your face and you wonder, where was I all this time?

Yes we were in the movie.

Well also our own life is a movie. People around us are actors in our movie that show us what we THINK about ourselves.
When we are sucked into the drama, they will show us the dramatic thoughts we have.
When we are not sucked in and are the I AM behind the character, there is no way that something can bring us down…because we KNOW and see through the lies of the drama, the movie.
The truth is that we are infinite beings living a reality according on our own choices and creations…



Haleluya that is good news, because if we are used to give our power to an external force, we can see through it and bring the authority back to the only true authority:

It is the I AM authority.
In that authority we are all what is, all is well. There are no mistakes.
I am the gecko and he is me and yes I have an attachment with him. He is me and I am him!
I am not more than him and he is not more than me.
We are ONE!


He is my welcome salut in the morning when I come back from running and one day if he would not be there, I will miss him in that identity-reality. But in true reality he can’t be missed, because he is me.

Sometimes I am wondering who am I in his movie?

Does he think; “Aw how much fun there she is, she will open the gate, say some nice words of love to me and put her finger at my little toes, because she wants to play with them.”

Or is he thinking;” Oh my there she is again, she will open the gate and I will have to hold me tight to not fall down and she will put her finger at my toes, trying to tickle me. And I don’t like it!”


Hilarious, right ….if we turn the movie upside down.

Maybe he has a name already for me! I hope it is not Bella..or maybe that is not so bad…it means beauty, but we also name cows like that in Belgium!


Ok if I am the creator of my world and I am not going to stand in his shoes (which he doesn’t wear, I know! J), because it is not my business. He can create and think what he wants of me.


And now I am going to choose my story:

Great, so his name is Antonio, he loves to be swinging around on the gate. Every morning he waits for me to come home, because he just loves to see me. He is always trilled I say nice words to him, because he looks in my eyes and closes them a little bit and then opens them again. And he loves my gecko hugs!

Antonio and I are in LOVE!

It is the realm of the I AM-love!

The real Antonio!!!



Love Tamara



No comments:

Post a Comment