Sunday, June 17, 2012

Was I MIND-LESS or HEART-FULL?




Remember I wrote yesterday about Mano, the shark.
My friend D. was intrigued by it and wanted to know more and interesting enough I got to know more this morning when I saw my friends at the bay.


Another friend Dg. came up to me and said;”Are you out of your fr...... mind?”

I asked;“What are you talking about?”

Dg asked: “What was the email about that you helped a shark?”

Dg is a scuba diver and I hoped he would go and help me getting more of that fish line of Mano.
But Oh oh, Dg. went on and on how dangerous it was yesterday.
He assured me that a shark doesn’t have a beak (as I wrote in my email) but a MOUTH FULL of TEETH.

“Oh well, then I had a really good judgment”; I replied; “with not cutting it to close to his MOUTH. J


“How big was it?” Dg. asked.

I said; “I think it was a baby and I show him 3 feet.”
“Oh, you were so lucky!”
Dg. Continued……………………………………………………………………………………… ......................................
and I just wanted to get away from all teh judgments.
I felt it didn’t help to continue telling me I did something wrong YESTERDAY.

It was long past tense. And nothing happened. I guess I am blessed. And Mano too.
But yes, I was parentally MIND-LESS.
Maybe I was too HEART-FULL?

I just couldn’t let it die, hanging on the coral; that was insanity to me.
It never occurred to me that it was insane to help him, but maybe it was…who knows?

Probably God knows and sent me on Mano’s path, and took my fear away or better took my MIND away!

When I look back now, it was very intriguing. I have developed a bound with sharks that I didn’t have before. In the beginning I was terrified, even from a small one and would just splash in the water as a hopeless drowning cow. Little by little I stepped over my fear ( I did the same thing with fear for heights too, every day I would go higher and higher and now it is gone)

The point is that I recognized the fear as a thought, instead of a feeling.
I recognized that the thought came first and then came the fear. So now I just change the thought and my body doesn’t feel fear.


And yesterday I didn’t have one feeling of fear. I had some contemplation on how to do it in the best way to not SCARE the shark. J Haah...maybe there was some little fear. But i think it was rather concern, than the fear fear...

I had a thought that a dog would be scared if you approach it right away..how funny I was comparing the shark with a dog! J I am domesticating the sharks. :)
I still prefer to never meet any tiger or great white in my entire life. I don’t even want to bring that thought in my script anymore. I only want dolphins, turtles, whales…. I mean if you let a thought like that come up in your energy field, you can actually create something like that.
You need some discipline to love your SELF enough to NOT GO THERE. To STOP IT!

Also I believe if it it your time to go, then it is just your time to go.


Was I a super-hero? Or super-stupid? Haha J
Maybe both….

I was not even scared when I saw the other shark at the cave.
After a while I felt she was protecting him and so I backed off; but it all was natural.
My story was; “Oh they are together again, how cute!”

I just knew when I had the line in my hands and I was pulling him up at its mouth I had to let go.

Afterwards I had a thought that he could have felt threatened me pulling him up.
But in that moment I was thinking not to hurt him and so I let go.
See now I can see that my thoughts yesterday thinking I could have done better, was not validated.
I did what I did, and that was it. Now, with the feedback of Dg. I guess I did the right thing. Hoera!


See life is all about perception and creating your own movie. My thoughts created what I experienced and it was a peaceful scene. Shall I do it different next time? Maybe, I will now that in the moment.
There is only one moment and it is now. I learned from this experience a lot and I am happy for Mano and for myself. At least he still has a chance to life as a shark.

Life is an adventure and today more than ever I realize that you have to LIVE life every moment intensely. That is to say, you don’t need fireworks or have something big to have a fulfilling life.

But living with the knowledge that today would be your last day, is a good place to be.
How different would your life be, if that is true?
If you identify with the body, a body that is an amazing wonderful creation but is mortal, it can be a scary thought.
But when you take one step back and go in the INFINITE SPACE you ARE, you look to life as an adventure.
You don’t let your fears stop you from LIVING.

I have a lot of dreams that I want to live, but today I also realize if it doesn’t happen I will be ok.
It is a cosmic joke really; because if you enter that space of allowing having everything you want; you come to the realization it is ok if it doesn’t happen. Something deeper is touched; it is a place where you meet you intensely. The you is not you as person, but as a being…

You look with your eyes outside, but it is like you look from behind the body...from inside out..and far behind…

That is the point..... when you are there, there are no 2 people. There are no 2 animals, no 2 plants…

We are ONE.

It is as meeting God.
Is that not what we really want?
Meeting God?
Here and now.
God asks you, “We finally meet are you fulfilled now?”
“Yes”, I answer, ”And you?”
We walk away as one…not two anymore.
And I guess that is what happens when life, God or the Universe presents you something on your path..that in a MIND-FULL world seems WRONG; but in the world of MIND-LESS seems RIGHT.
And something totally different:

I am also less fearful of sharks because of this:

I am illustrating this Hawaiian children’s book for the family Aikau and their aumakua (the ancestors are protecting them in the form of an animal) is the shark, Mano. The day I heard that, I knew I was protected. There is a lot of power in the power of the ancestors. When you do right (PONO), life treats you right.
It feels so good to work together with the Aikau family. I give back to the Hawaiian people as mahalo (thank you) for being here on their aina (land). I feel it is my kuleana (responsability) and a great honor to do so… and I feel so integrated now in the OHANA (family), I feel more Hawaiian now…
and my aumakua is the PUEO (Hawaiian owl), but I know that the Mano (shark) is now protecting me too…

MAHALO!
Tamara

Please visit my webiste and buy some paintings :) www.rainbowsheart.com




No comments:

Post a Comment