Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Home sweet home!


Home sweet home


Jipie I am adopted in the Myna familia! I didn’t adopt them! They adopted me!

I have to be clear!

They adopted me…

I have a video of PROOF that I am not living in my home, but that I am a humble visitor.
From now on the Familia Myna will pay the rent and deal with the landlords. I am off the hook!
On top of that they will reimburse me all the money from all the months I THOUGHT I was living in my home as primary inhabitant.

The only thing I have to do is to clean up after myself. Ok, I like that. Not hard to do.
They clean up after themselves too, they say. (Ye, right
J)
(The youtube video is posted at the end of this story in a link)

Don’t you feel that the MYNA birds’ family is like a big Italian family?
I feel they have the characteristics of Italians…
Buongiorno! Ciao!

Madre Madonna! Life is good, life is excited. No worries!

Good wine, sun, beach, good life and good food…talk story…what do you want more…

They are like clowns…ohoh I hope they don’t hear this…
They are like ONE big Familia.

It is as if they made it their Familia inheritance to run in front of our cars to demand to SLOW DOWN!
All the Myna birds do it!

Rallenta!

What are you running for?
Are you running from your SELF?
Are you enjoying life?
Are you smiling today?
Are you NOW?

They show you that big smile…. S>>M>>I>>L>>E

NO HURRY (pretend they talk English as an Italian)….
Aaaaah (their wings in the air)
No hurry… PER FAVORE!

It is even so that they made it their life PURPOSE. Yes yes…
They believe that their whole FAMILIA has to show humans (the creatures that THINK they have more brains than any other creature on the planet) what it is to SLOW down.

It is like their Familia HONOR…
Young myna birds get trained to step in the footsteps of ‘padre e madre’.

Unfortunately some are sacrificed for the cause of their noble mission.
It is to make humans aware that there is a NOW and that that NOW needs to be LIVED NOW!
Per favore!

Madre Madonna! Aaaah….

I finally come to the core of this story and why the Familia Myna has adopted me. J
(I am already talking story as the myna Familia)


Monday when I was running I played SUPERTRAMA and saved a Myna bird from getting ran over by a car.

SuperTrama stands for Super Tamara with good drama…J
While I was running I saw a Myna bird on the street. He was kind of tucked in, wings in as he had been hit by a car. I stopped and looked and talked of course! And I knew there was something really wrong with him, because he didn’t answer!
He just looked up and stared at me with big eyes. (As the cat in Shrek2)
My heart was melting …
In one second I saw a car coming from the left in his direction, the tires of the car right on the track where he was sitting. I jumped on the street as a good supertrama, and held my body so that the car had to move away. The car did move away a meter and in a blitz I picked up the Myna bird and jumped back away from the road.
The car zooooofed besides us.
 I was holding the myna bird in my hands and inspected him for injuries.
 I looked in his eyes and in that moment he started YANKING sOOOOOOOOOO loud.
As if I was murdering him.
In one sec his mom and dad flew up to me…and it didn’t take long for supertrama to see the whole picture. (this was so hilarious
J)

Immediately I put the mynabird on the floor far away from the cars, and moved away fast as I could feel the threat of mom and dad coming towards me.
Mom and dad flew immediately to their little baby Myna bird that most likely was training itself to be a good Familia member.

He probably got its first training in continuing the roots of the Familia to SLOW down the human RACE.

Aiaiai..

I had to laugh when I ran further…I just escaped an attack…
(Supertrama might write more drama than it really was)
J
But it was that very day my Familia returned home (see previous blog) and announced that they heard of my noble jump.

I think I made friends after all!

Love, tamara rainbow
Here you can buy my wonderful art!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhhMespEw4I&list=UU2aYnQHflBLmEqrh66rjYZw&index=1&feature=plcp



No comments:

Post a Comment