Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank you for being my guardian angel!



Are we not all guardian angels to each other?

This morning I went in the Ocean with my friend B. And M.
M. returned early and B. and I went for the aquarium. It is a place in the middle in the Ocean. A really wonderful place in heaven! You can’t access this place by foot, you have to swim. I think it is about 2 miles. The waves were getting bigger and we hesitated a few moments but still decided to go around the corner.

The corner is the tricky spot, there are the biggest waves.
When we returned out of the aquarium the Ocean had changed in a stormy ‘hell’.
Hell not seen as bad, but only used descriptive to give you a visual idea of how the waves were banging on the lava rocks.

It was hard to get around the corner, but still we were fine and mostly I am always fine in the Ocean.

It is more dangerous to get in on land just in the shore break than in the middle of the Ocean getting pushed from here to there. I know, my friend B. didn’t like it, but I love it!
At some moments I could not even use my arms, because the waves were interrupting my movements.
It was hard work to get back. But for me that is fun!

When we got close the wind dropped and the Ocean came totally flat again. Amazing. I still went into the middle of the bay, doing my little ceremony for the my imaginary dolphin friends  and then returned to shore. Where the whole time our friend M. waited for us! She was looking through her binoculars and was a moment away to call 911.

How sweet of her! It gives a good feeling when you know you have guardian angels disguised in friends!
We are never alone!



This morning reminded me at something that happened with me 4 years ago. In the same bay..it is a tricky bay, because suddenly it can change from a flat lake into a swirling hurricane!
I had taken a young girl with me to see dolphins and we were swimming with one other person in the water. The girl, I forgot her name, had pain at her feet because her fins were too small.

I offered to bring her fins to shore and to come back. I asked her to stay with my other friend S. and I assured S. to take care of this girl. I would come back immediately.
It took me the time to swim to shore, to throw the fins on the lava rocks and to swim back to find that they were gone!!! I saw the dolphins, they came around me. But I didn’t see anybody anymore.
The waves were big now and I had to push myself up with my fins to look over the waves to find the girl and my friend. But I couldn’t see them.
I waited and looked for another 10 minutes and then gave it up and swam all the way back to where I normally go in the Ocean.


While I was swimming I started being worried.

What if,…
What if…
What if…

My mind was going crazy as the waves in the bay.
What if the girl drowned?
OH NO…I got really scared…
My stomach was feeling nauseous…

It was horrible…
At a certain moment…I said

STOP

to my fearful thoughts

and reminded myself of what was true…

TRUE was that I was swimming in the Ocean, back to shore to find out where the girl and my friend were.
That was it, there was no other truth then that truth in this very moment!

I even started enjoying swimming.

The thought ‘WHAT IF’ was gone and the fear left my body.


I relaxed.

I even enjoyed the water and the waves…

When I came closer to shore I could see that there was a lot of ambiance. (Belgian word for lot of movement, people talking, busy,…Ambiance can be positive for having a good time at a party too)

I came out of the water and about 10 people ran up to me…
Now I had my worried thoughts back. What happened to the girl?


But I couldn’t ask anything. Everything happened so fast.
The crowd (yes it was a little crowd) was moving towards me.
I didn’t understand why…
J
And people were shouting and asking; “Are you Rainbow?”
I answered; “Yes.”
But more a “Yeeeeeeees”
A yes that means…
Why do you want to know….
What is going on?

“Oh lucky”, they said, “You are safe! We thought you drowned.”

Me????????????????

I asked immediately; “Did you see my two friends?”
“Oh yes”, they said;”they are in the parking lot”.
“They are?”I asked.
Oef (what means relief in Belgium)



This is so funny…

WHAT THOUGHTS CAN DO!!!!


Here I was thinking that the girl drowned and everybody else thought I drowned.
A tourist woman had found the fins and they thought it were my fins. The same woman had seen me pushing myself up above the waves.
I was looking for my friends, but this nice tourist woman thought I was shouting “Au secours!”
(means help in French) or S.O.S
At the meantime the girl and my friend swam back because they were tired.
While I was in the water swimming back, being worried, the whole parking lot was full of WORRIED people…hahaha
J

We all had given our power to our thoughts!!!
None of us was in its own center!
I was with my thoughts on the parking lot and all those people were with their thoughts in the water looking for me. None of us was really present for our own center.

I came back to center when I demanded, while I was in the water, to enjoy the moment and stay with what was really true and that was that I was swimming.
That is all we can do. We don’t ever really know what is next. It doesn’t exist yet, so why not just stay in the moment until we know what is next and deal with it in that very moment.

They had called 911, but I asked to call them back that I was fine and a really good swimmer.

But so I started with saying we have guardian angels and I will end with…
Thank you all for being a guardian angel!
We all are angels disguised in a human body and the Universe presents us sometimes situations where we play the guardian angel. Or vice versa, where the other plays it for us.
YOU ARE NEVER ON YOUR OWN!
We are all ONE…

Thank you for being an angel and care….

Angel love to you all…..
Tamara rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment