Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Magic child



Do you recognize this phrase?

Believe what others show you in the beginning. Believe the way they behave and believe they won’t change…


Is that true?

Maybe not.
Maybe they can change.
Maybe it doesn’t really matter if they change at all.
Maybe it is not really of our business what another does.

I have heard that phrase a many times among my friends. And sometimes I have to wonder.
Is it saying something about the other, or more about us?


Do we dare to change?

I believe we can only change our Selves.
And if you believe others can’t change, then you might have this strong believe that you can’t change.
We often are afraid of change and try to hold our limited belief patterns and old life in sink to insure our safety.

That is hilarious of course. There is nothing safe on believing limiting thoughts and in NOT wanting to change.

Life is change. It changes every second of the day.
We are constant in change and if we go with the river of change we go with the river of life.
Hmmm… if I look to my own life I can truly say that I changed a lot. People would not recognize me anymore of who I was before.
But still I feel that there is a piece in me that feels as an obstacle in my life.
Maybe a piece I don’t dare to change?

Is that true?

Maybe I don’t dare to look at it.

Is it only my belief that put that solitary rock in the middle of my golden yellow brick road?
Can I just allow change to happen, so I can be all what I want to be in live, or do I want to hold on to that one rock in my road?
I know that rock causes me pain, because I hit my toe on it every time again.
But it is so familiar and so SAFE to not look deeper to what the rock wants to tell me.


Yesterday I hit my toe again. I fell in the pool of self torture.

I THOUGHT I didn’t have the power to create my own happiness. (=self torture)
I blamed it on the rock in my road.

Insane that I would think the rock would be safe while it was painful at the same time.
Why would we hold onto something that hurts and then think it is safe?
Are we so afraid of the unknown?


I could only feel the rock...it was angry…it wanted to be acknowledged and been heard.
My whole life I ignored it, thought it was an awful, annoying rock in the middle of the road.
But when I came closer I saw it was no rock. It was a baby laying there…in the middle of the road.
Crying, kicking, feeling abandoned, alone and in pain.

When are you going to see me?
When are you going to listen?
When are you going to talk to me?

(image of the 3 monkeys)


I start speaking to the rock…in my mind it was still an annoying rock…
that I had to once and for all… explode out of my life!
I had to kill and burn it.
I was on a mission!
I was going to liberate myself of the root of self doubt, self pain, self torture, self denial, self ignorance, self ….THE ROCK!



While I am writing I have the thought that this story sounds bizarre to me...I think God is just writing through me, because it doesn’t make much sense to compare a rock with a baby. Only God can make this up!

In God’s perception (if God can have a perception) I made a rock of the child.
A rock can’t speak, cry or being annoying…

Now I didn’t hear the baby anymore…that was one thing.
But the rock was annoying too.
I had to go around or jump over it.
It was there all the time.
In the middle of my road.
I yelled at it when I hit my toe.
It was HARD to love this rock.
It was hard to love the child.

When I realized I was the creator of the rock to shut up the child, I had the change to liberate the child.

The fears, the doubts...of the child was not something to ignore; but to listen too.
It is our Soul giving us messages through the child.

I had treated the child very poorly.

I bend down and took the child in my arms and apologized for the lost time. For all the pain and suffering I have allowed in my life. For all the pain I have caused.
I didn’t know better. I took the wounded child in my arms and promised to never leave it again.
I was abused extremely in my life. And for long I felt a victim. But there is no salvation in being a victim.
There is only salvation in taking FULL responsibility for everything that happens in your life.
Here you claim your power and you become captain of your life.

Taking full responsibility over your life is equal to taking up your inner child and walk together hand in hand on the yellow brick road of possibilities.
In this field of yellow energy there can be NO abuse anymore, just because you have STOPPED abusing your SELF. You just started LOVING your Self.

The rock is gone…
There is only a long yellow brick road, where life is good and joy full.
Your wounded child becomes the MAGIC child and sits on your back and points you out the mystery and beauty of life.
Together we walk and together we have fun…
The past is gone…
the future a concept we don’t need…
Now Now! We( the child and me) are stepping in paddles and we are singing the song of life…

There is so much wonder…there is so much splendor…
I feel the excitement of life..what’s next!?
And embrace it with open arms…

Live life fully!
Together with my MAGIC child!

Dank je wel,



Tamara



No comments:

Post a Comment