Friday, May 25, 2012

The YES movies, what about the YES paintings!





The beloved and me.
There is not such a thing as the other.

We are the infinite intelligence. And the play or movie we play is the movie WE ourselves are creating with all our intentions and thoughts…what am I going to create?


What is going to appear as a mirror in front of me?
Do I like it?

Do I take responsibility for my creation?


When we create a life we don’t like, it is not ANOTHER that has created it for us. It is us who has created it for us. Limited belief systems can bring you in a world of pain.


Guess what, it is your own created world of pain.
See your Self as the beloved…as the infinite spirit watching the movie on a distance and replace the characters, the movie stars and know you are the director and main character of your movie…shall it be a drama or a thriller, shall it be optimistic…or pessimistic…

Maybe you have to create a genre that doesn’t exist yet…and it is the movie of PEACE.

It is the movie that shows that thoughts create what is believed…
It is the movie that accepts and changes of script and so changes the movie instantly…
on the speed of light…

Full awareness that there is nothing to do really…it is all a movie
nowhere to go…because you are everything….and you go everywhere..
No thoughts necessary for life to be lived…

Only the intention that your life is yours to be lived…
Yours to be appreciated…
Yours to be lived in Joy…
Yours

So the beloved is you and you and you…
Thank you for mirroring me back what I believe myself to be.

I AM…


And I saw what a world of pain I have created for myself the last month.

Today I was wondering why I was in pain everywhere. Why I was exhausted. I slept almost 3 hours this afternoon. I was running this morning and felt I could fain away each moment. What happened?

What did I do?

My body was in the same pain as when I brought the 200 pound turtle in and I didn’t do any hero kind of dead at all…I didn’t do anything physical as the usual…I was wondering…

 I had an emotional marathon behind me..was really it? Could that wipe me out so badly?
(sometimes I am naïf and think I am superman/woman that can handle everything)

I took a step back and placed myself in the I Am position and saw the drama playing in front of my eyes that I had directed myself.
How is that?
I had a person jerking me around the last month and that has hurt me extremely, she treated me badly many times…
And in the past I would have wallowed as a victim for the pain DONE TO ME!
Nowadays I look to my beliefs and wonder how impossible could I have created this drama-movie…what were my beliefs… Where didn’t I CUT the scenes? Where didn’t I fire the actors who were treating me badly?
The bottom line is…
Where didn’t I love myself enough to say STOP?

Where do I still treat me badly for others to do the same and to show me what I am doing to myself>>>

A hard lesson and sometimes it requires courage (power of the heart) to take full responsibility for all what happens in your life. But in the same moment the courage is the power to take your power back and to give you the change to create again…now with more knowledge and experience…
A new canvas…white ...to paint on…looking to the old canvas and seeing the parts you don’t want anymore.
Sometimes we have to experience what we don’t want to create what we really want…


I am trying to discriminate now what was good and I want to keep and delete what sucked.
And I walk further now and start creating a better movie…a NO-drama movie.
Maybe a movie that was never created yet…
because I don’t want the comedies where there is no depth…
somewhere a mix between comedy, spiritual depth and love…what about that…
hmmm I am creating,
now who’s going to be in it?

Who I allow to be in it?
This is a big one for me..I HAVE THE RIGHT to say NO to people.

NO!

I have the right to say YES to me!


A no to others is a YES to me.
A YES to me is a YES to me.

What about the YES-movies…I will create a YES –MOVIE!

YES!

What about just being me and creating a painting about what I want…YES!

Namaste,

Love Tamara



No comments:

Post a Comment