Monday, May 21, 2012

Eclips in Maui...my feelings...my intuition..here it is



The alignment today between the Sun, the Moon and Alcyone…here my guidance about this amazing event:


26000 years to have this new alignment!
Waaw, what an honor to live in these times of great change!
I feel it in my body, my soul and spirit…
I am sorry I took some time of from my daily blog teachings, or how you want to call it…


When I am ready to bring you the lesson I learned in these last 14 days I will share it with you.
I hope you enjoyed my chakras and astrology signs. This was work I did in Belgium in 2005.



But back to today.
I ended up with two friends in our favorite bay. The whole day we poured ourselves in the turquoise waters, the amazing calm sunny weather of our Mother Maui. Keoni’onio, our beloved bay.

I didn’t find my friends at first and I had the amazing experience to walk between the lava fields and stand on top of ‘The wall’ and to observe the bay from a total different angle. The water was so turquoise, inviting to jump in…but I was standing high up the lava rocks, to high to dare to jump.

And according to the rumors, it is the place where sharks gather and I prefer to not dive into the middle of their living room. So I stayed save on the majesties lava. It is a deep amazing feeling to walk on lava.
I always have felt this in Hawaii. We walk on lava all the time. For some reason it reminds me to the story of Jesus walking on water…we walk on lava…

It is the power of destruction and fertility at the same time.

I always have felt that it is life itself. No difference anymore between death and life. It is all one.
Even when I was in Belgium I was attracted to Pele and the volcanoes.

In this crucial year of 2012, we are asked to raise our vibration. Today was a day of opportunity to do that.

It is to say to stop any cycle within our own inner world of misleading and false thoughts that would let us believe we are less that the magnificence we are.




People were saying that today would be the start of the integration of the divine feminine inside of us.
I felt at 3.30 pm Hawaiian time that this injection of the divine feminine energies, is in fact the beginning of the wholeness we are.

We are feminine and male at the same moment. And the feminine energies are always suppressed for all this time. It is now that we are bringing our being back in oneness, that we will walk away from duality and live our magnificence in one WHOLE-ness.
What I want to say with this is that when we live in the center of our world as one whole being we raise the vibration of the energies to become all one again in our true Nature. And that is that we are God and are all one.

We are love and all one.


In that space male and female is one.

We are the universe and the Universe is us.

Today we have the opportunity to embrace the neglected feminine part in us and bring our beings in balance again!

What is very important today is that Mother earth, our planet of beauty, abundance and fertility claimed her voice again.

We have abused Mother Earth!
All of us….

And not only the male material greedy world that takes and takes from Mother earth, but also the new age world that rejected Mother earth as NOT good enough.

Heaven was a better place to live in and the norm was to reject all what was earthy, material and so on…

Today came the day that we claim our bodies as miracle instruments to travel into oneness! It is our spaceship and  we need to take care of it…so when we start making choices to love our bodies, we take care of the body of Mother earth! Today we are returning to Nature!!!
Within our own bodies, within Mother earth!

We see the miracle of life and of Mother earth and our bodies again…or for the first time!

We respect the material side of life, the Soul side and the Spiritual side as one…
we integrate it all in ONE magnificence….

You, me and All…we are all One…
let’s embrace the beauty of the Divine feminine and start caring where we couldn’t before..

Let’s care for ourselves…so we care for others…
and make one circle of care…

Love love love,


tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment