Friday, May 4, 2012

Chakra1, Translation from my Belgian poem book



I wrote a poem book in Belgium a few years ago and in my poem book I had a chapter of dolphins swimming through the chakras...here is the first chakra, enjoy...



Three dolphins jump through the Rainbow gate. They tell us the story of the seven chakras.
Deep in the Ocean there is a large secret.
The first chakra has the color red.

Red
speaks the language of the Earth.
Red asks you to love the earth and to have respect for every plant, animal and human being.
The volcano erupts red. She spits the words of Mother Earth.
The lava makes the earth fertile and she asks you to surrender to this power.
This red earth-force is in each of us.
It is the joy you feel when you are aware you ARE alive!
It is the sensation you feel to be in a body.
The joy of being on Earth!
The Joy of BEING spirit.
I am I and I am good as I am.
I love my body and my feet are rooted in the earth.
The mother holds and nurtures me. I feed the mother.


I and the Mother are One. The Mother and I are One.
My physical existence here and now is the center of my life; I am going to live it FULLY, until something else shows up.


I live in each moment life to my fullest potential. This means that I live in the here and now with the deep awareness I am the center of my life.

I am God, and God is me.



Love Tamara

www.rainbowsheart.com





No comments:

Post a Comment