Tuesday, May 22, 2012

.ucking slow down! Relax!



How you get guided by God…

Yes yes, it is all around you.
God is around you, above you, under you, next to you..left or right…everywhere…
God is in you..you are in God…

I am God and God is me.
I am you and you are me.
You are God, and God is you.
There is nothing out there that is God…you are it. We are it.


It IS.

I am a seeker. I love to experience life and to follow my signals and signs on my path. I just love it to go on a adventure…every day! It is my juice in life.

 I am writing a book, how to follow your inner guidance and there are a lot of stories in it that describes my experiences how I followed God and how apparent coincidences turn out to be of no coincidence at all.

It is God talking through us to us…many call it synchronicities.



Listen…and see..and your whole inside world gets revealed to you at the outside.

Your Soul talks to you every second of the day! (well your Soul doesn’t know time, really)
I just want to let you know that when you ask a question to your inner source, it appears with the speed of light. If you desire that…

It happens when you are in alignment with the speed of light.


If your thoughts believe that it will take a year to hear your God’s self, it will take so long.
I believe I can hear it instantly, immediate and fast...I listen at the speed of light.
And this is a funny story…Listen to this. For me it even doesn’t go fast enough….Haaaaa…

I am this fiery person. Saggitarius. My ascendant is right on the cusp between Aries and Pisces, so I have fire there too..So I guess, one of the challenges in my life is that I don’t have much patience.
I want it now. I want it to happen all in the now…

And real truth is that it all happens in the now. That is life.
But in this duality world there is a linear time that brings it in a way we can understand it.
Past, now and future.

But really, normally it just happens all at once. And maybe that’s why I am so inpatient. I might just live in that no-time vibration. Let it all happen now…Love, joy and happiness.
Now, now, now.


Anyway, I am sometimes inpatient to HAVE certain things in my life. I still want that things are different as they are in the now. What brings me in trouble of course.
It is just when we accept the now in all what it brings that we allow God to provide us unlimited.
Also when I know that I am creator of my own reality and I am not satisfied with what is now, I am sabotaging my own creation. I am saying NO to my own creation.
Yes is the word! Yes is the word to everything…Yes , yes , yes…and see that everything is for me and never against me….
It is in saying YES that we allow that NO-TIME is NOW, and so that all creation is there to provide us with all what we want and what we are.

So who am I to myself is the question?
The way I am to myself, will be reflected outside of me…..



Anyway….this morning I was driving to my favorite bay and I am never driving fast because I enjoy the ride very much. I look to the sunrays of the morning sun, listen to the birds singing their breakfast song.
Enjoying the waves pounding slowly on the lava rocks, smelling the keawe trees shedding their sweet pods.,…mmmm enjoying the ride…

Suddenly I see an angry Hawaiian man holding his arms up stepping aggressively towards my car and I hear him shout very hard;”Fucking, slow down!”

I looked to the meter of my miles/hour and it said 15 miles an hour…Hmmm, this was almost ridiculous, but I just continued in my slow soothing way and tried to ignore the furious man.

But it kind of disturbed me, though.
I asked myself, waaw what is this man showing me? Was I as angry as him? Was my soul shouting to slow down?

 I remembered that a few days prior a man on a bike had shouted in Lahaina town;”Slow down!” too.

Ok, now I knew my Soul was asking clearly through these people to slow down and to TRUST.

I had worries, just like a lot of people have sometimes…. yes and I want to make things happen…grrrrrrrrrr…you know that feeling probably…anyway…this afternoon I did some work with my friend P-Yoda and things softened out.
I realized that my thoughts were driving me nuts. Crazy worrying thoughts…..
I had given my thoughts authority over my Soul.


I was not trusting God… I was wanting it now, instantly…now now now….because I felt insecure.
I realized today that the feeling of insecurity is a false feeling. Insecurity doesn’t really exist or always exists. It depends on how you look at it.
WE NEVER know the future, because there is not really a future. So if we go with our thoughts to the future, we can get that feeling that we call insecurity.
Insecurity is a feeling we have because we are afraid of the future.
it is a fear for change and for the unknown. But let’s face it, there is only the unknown. We better get used to it.
NOTHING is known.

We only have the now.
And what is next is never known.


Relax is the only thing we can do….
and that is what I realized….

I decided to go for a walk to the beach during sunset  and I bumped into a man, that was wearing a shirt that said; “RELAX.”

I instantly knew I learned the lesson and even more…I saw the difference in vibration between the message of this morning and the one of this evening.

It was the same message…
but different in energy…
there is a huge vibration difference between “FUCKING, SLOW DOWN!!!!!!” and “RELAX”

This shift happened because I ALLOWED me to relax and to LET GO and LET GOD.


What else is there to do, really?

I realized that we entered times where we cannot figure it out anymore…figuring something out means we bring limitation into our world.

Our job is is to be our magnificence and to let it over to the UNLIMITED infinite force to bring us all what we ARE.
We are GOD.

There is nothing limited in that.
Namaste!

Good night,
RELAX!



No comments:

Post a Comment