Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chakra6





 understood the dolphins with trusting my intuition.

Intuition is the door to my true Self.

I could See through my 3th eye and I was able to read their thoughts.
I understood why they are here.
They want us to know we are light and love.
They want us to know that darkness doesn’t exist, but that is made up with our minds.
Our minds don’t carry the truth, but are preprogrammed from a misconception.

This illusion came forth out of the root of a duality world.

But if you look with your true clarity intuition you will SEE that duality doesn’t exist.
What is true is that WE are love and that we are Unlimited beings living a human experience.

Live from out of the awareness that all good things that are truly yours are with you all the time.
Life is heaven all the time.
It is our minds that would try to proof the opposite, but that is a hell you don’t need to follow.
Our lives are SPACE-FULL and TIME-LESS, and you can choose to be the ONE that is the ONE.

.

We are the light. The 6th chakra doesn’t believe any bullshit.
It KNOWS the truth!
LOOK and SEE

Love tamara,






No comments:

Post a Comment