Sunday, July 1, 2012

A love letter to Naia




Naia

I came to Hawaii because I had an inner calling to see you.

The first time I did, I saw you from a boat. You were cruising along and you turned your body over and over…It was as if I you wanted to tell me something.

What I felt was; “These are angels!”

It came the first time I swam with you and that first time came many times and every time again I am more in love with you. I had extraordinarry experiences with you...I can never forget...

Naia

People want to stop me seeing you…
But how can I?
They don’t know that you asked me to be with you...
And I AM.

I came from the other side of the world to be with you...
I believe I am in love with you…

I can’t part from you…it is as if I am you.
And you are me.


Are we from the same star seed?

I don’t know.
I don’t need to know.

I only know that if I am in the water with you my body changes in a super power and I am YOU.
The human disappears and becomes the dolphin.
I only know that I can’t stop thinking, dreaming or feeling about you.
I can't stop painting you.....


When you are not here, it is an illusion..you are actually.

You are where ever I go, where ever I AM,
You are in my heart forever…
It is more than that…

It seems that you are part of my SOUL…
it is so strong...

Naia,

I love you,
Tamara rainbow



No comments:

Post a Comment