Saturday, July 28, 2012

I have a great idea...it's just an idea




                                           Just an idea.....


You know …I assume that anyone during his/her  life…kind of feels a victim at some point…
I know many that walk around with wounds, so as myself…until I realized this:


I mean I felt like I RAN away from all the abusive situations in my life.

Today I came to SEE that I CHOOSE to walk away from it.


It makes a world of a difference (is that how we say it?).

If I believe I run away from something, I remain a victim.
If I choose to walk away from it, there is no victim...there is only power and self-love.

This idea came today… I always had the story in my mind that I RAN AWAY from home when I was 18 and just having this thought made my life so miserable.  Believing I ran away was like believing I didn’t have another choice. It also gave me a feeling that my life after that was a big mistake…
In the eyes of my victim identity I had a very hard life and still until today I had a feeling to watch out nobody would hurt me.  It always comes back on a lack of self-authority, self-love and self-worth.

If those 3 qualities are in place than I am the identity of the BRAVE one, and then I don’t run away but walk away with each new choice I make.
In the position of the brave one there is NO REGRET….there you trust your unique journey.

Today, right now…I can choose to be the brave one and walk away from any situation that is NOT my choice.
It can even be a situation that only plays in my head.
We most suffer because we are victims of our thoughts.

If we take the concept those THOUGHTS are IDEAS…than I find it kind of easier to make choices.
You have good and bad ideas. What doesn’t feel good is a bad idea.

For example if I feel fear for being poor, it is because I had a thought that made me afraid. It is not the truth and it might never be the truth. That thought of being ‘poor’ was just a thought AND so a bad idea and I can just delete it!

If I get a thought to make some breakfast because I am hungry; then that is a good idea….

When we look to thoughts as ideas, than it feels as fear is not a heavier thought than wanting breakfast.
It are just thoughts…just ideas…
One is a great idea and the other is…eeee…no so good.

In each point of our life we CHOOSE, trust you always made the right choices….
This will liberate you, make you free…and it will give you the Quality of TRUST within your Self.

Love Tamara rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment