Monday, July 23, 2012

Oh boy!


                                                                                                    my healers sign, the infinity rainbow


How life can turn in a second. Sometimes I think that I have something to say about my life.
Haha
J nowadays more and more I see that that is a BIG illusion.

It is all so paradoxical and I don’t have it quiet yet…
When do I create and when does God?
Mmmm I am God, so what is the question, really?
Sometimes I think we just made up stupid questions to be busy in the MIND trying to figure things out. (Am I talking about myself...haha)
If we would see the color in our heads when our minds go off, it is RED.

Thing thing thing…SOS SOS SOS …think think think….

That is really the only painful exhausting action that is happening, EVER.

Without our thoughts there is only a deep peace of allowance and faith.
I compare it sometimes with a blue sky without one cloud in it.

For days now already I was (s)thinking about being the artist or the healer, or the healer and the artist. What about the teacher? Dadadad J
What do I really have to do to serve the world? What is really my talent?
naninanina…
J

Oh boy...
What about just being, hu? (says my inner Source)


Today I was going to go to my heart and listen what it says! I decided.

Oh boy…
What about just  letting go of the thought you have to GO to your heart. You are always there!!!
(says my inner Source)

I heard I wanted really to be the artist! Ha, I finally know! Oef, what a relief! I decided to change it on my website. It is GOOD to know things!!! J

Oh boy…
What about not giving so much IMPORTANCE to a role you are playing? Being an artist is just something you DO. It is not who you ARE! Daaaaa (says my inner Source) ...knowing things, yeah right!


This was great, finally I am blowing away the mist and I am making a clear decision! People will have more clarity now of who I am when they go to my website!

Oh Boy…
I can’t believe you want others to have clarity about you. You are the one you know. There is no other. You are the one that wants clarity of who she is!
J (says my inner source) Just be you and there it is YOUR CLARITY.

Ye ye I hear you, but now I am taking ACTION! Aha and I will take ‘the healer’ button of my website.
I will only be the artist anymore, much easier to be only ONE thing.


Oh boy…
What does it really matter? You are not the artist, nor the healer...what matters is your CORE being ‘IAM’. Whatever you play is ok. You can play more than one or two or three roles! IT REALLY DOESN’T MATTER!  The plan was made before you came here...nothing really....matters...

Here I am, ready for my big decision writing my web designer to take ‘the healer’ button off.
I just finished the email, when I hear….I am not totally ready…just my name… it is a big descision, you know!


Doung doung…I get a chat text in my facebook account.
Just before I send my email off to my web designer I peep who’s wanting to chat…
J
It was K. writing me a message that blew my BRAINS of my head forever.  (HOPEFULLY!! J)
NEVER MIND the email…
Here is K.’s important message:

K.:You came into my mind quite clearly today. I was sitting in service with my Lomilomi Kumu (kumu=teacher in Hawaiian) and I had a flash of your reading for me - and the word healer came, and I told you pretty much that you were wrong.
Mahalo Tamara


T: Waaw what are you telling me? I am deciding in this very moment if I take the healer of my website and just be the artist from now on; tell me more what you saw….

K: I was thanking you for giving me the reading you gave me about two years ago....it was powerfully true even if I could not see it at the time. You did a reading for me - said I was the third chakra, Said I was a healer.
I told you no, I am a teacher, You said no, I heard very clearly you are a healer.
So today, that memory came to me. That you had the sight to share what would be true. It was a just moment of thanks, but I thought: Oh Wow, Tamara was one of the only ones who said that to me before my Kumu


T: oh yes I remember all of that my sweet K.
So I guess I will also still offer my insights as healer.
It is no coincidence you tell me this RIGHT NOW!
thank you...
But I want to be a insight giver, a one moment teller...


K: I haven’t thought of that in awhile - interesting timing.
So maybe just say that, that you see the core and share what you see.
Maybe it’s that simple!


And then I thought there is a honu print/painting of yours that I will want to hang in my healing space. Donʻt know which one yet.

:)Waaaw, that was TIMING!
This really blows my MIND away and I hope (Mama-P Yoda would say Hope is a low frequency, it is a frequency that lacks FAITH!) my mind stays away!
When things like this happen I know the Universe/ God is watching me and is playing close on the ball.
This was NO COINCIDENCE and a matter of seconds…
this event makes it so CLEAR now…wasn’t that what I was asking for?
J
There is a saying that if you let something go and it comes back to you….
well I guess that happened today…
J
I am really great in my readings and I see things deep into your core, but yes from now on I WILL MAKE IT SIMPLE and just say it once. No need for hours of consultation..it is so simple…
Who am I telling, right? Am I trying to convince myself?
J

And if God makes an intervention as this afternoon, you get humbled…I can tell you…
So I guess, my HEALER button stays on my website and I am available… God told so…LOL J


And so I ended the chat with this message, as if I was also teaching myself…

T: Being the healer is not who we are, but what we DO. And when we ARE "Iam', nothing really matters.
 So be who you are, stand at the center of your life and then automatically you can't avoid DOING where YOU signed up for.
It is that simple and then the Universe just helps you! No need TO s(think) any more!
Give your thoughts to God and just do what comes in front of you to do, because what comes in front of you to do is a result OF WHOM YOU ARE BEING.
K: My heart is smiling and crying at the same time.
mahalo my sister


Mahalo sis,

Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com


ps
When you read K's first sentence to me, it is a sentence that shakes my world...because of my decision I was going to make. for her it was the beginning of a whole other story. But isn't it so interesting that she writes in that sentence the word HEALER and WRONG...WAAW
And on top of that she shows me intensely the mirror of what is going on IN me, with what is going on in her...


Life is so amazing and RICH!

No comments:

Post a Comment