Thursday, July 26, 2012

God's fingers in my hair



I had a marvelous day today. I was hanging in the middle of the ocean… and was still enjoying the encounter with a baby shark and the two baby turtles. One baby turtle was so small, it was the cutest turtle ever…well it shell was a little smaller than a foot. So that’s pretty small.
It was as the two baby turtles were playing with each other, how cute.


The bigger one left and the smallest one stayed with me. He or she was hanging a feet beneath my belly and was just watching me and I was watching her/him. Maybe he loved it when I was telling him/her how cute she was. It was as if she was enjoying… the attention.

Getting attention is sooo enjoyable!

When I left the little mini turtle I imagined while I was hanging in the big Ocean, that the Earth was floating in the Universe. It felt as if I was hanging in the silence of the ocean, but at the same moment I was also hanging in the silence of the Universe. I moved my awareness to my center and suddenly it was as if I was just air…and just floating in the big galaxy.
I didn’t hear a thing, I was just time travelling, space travelling and was the Universe.
I didn’t think…until a thought came…..maybe this was how it is to be dead.

This is what we really are…energy floating in the Universe. I didn’t feel fear, I felt secure and safe.

The water was carrying me, I didn’t sink and something in me felt as this could be the same when I am dead. I would feel content, floating and HELD by a loving force. It felt safe….loving.

Once the awareness came back to my body; I only felt love for my body.
Once in my life I have punished and tortured my body with starvation and severe over-exercising…but that was gone. Once in my past I had wanted to be without body, because I thought that being in a body was LESSER than being a spirit.
I came to see that those thoughts were all bullshit.
I understood from a deep point that when you ARE “IAM’, you have an appreciation and love for your body as God has for us. I can only compare the love I feel for my body now, with God’s love. I don’t know otherwise how to describe the enormous feeling I feel for it. But know that I feel no separation between God and myself. I am God and God is me.

But this thing happens that when you surrender in “IAM” you see your body for what it is. You don’t make it more and you don’t make it less. It is your vehicle, your temple on earth. It is through the body we feel and enjoy. It is through this body we experience we ARE “IAM”.

In that awareness you give it ATTENTION. YOU do..I do…no waiting for someone else doing it for us.



I came out of the water in a state of bliss and it is as if I always see the colors more intense…it is as if Nature is buzzing. I only want silence and Nature than….






So it was so enjoyable when my friend J. invited me to go with him on the Waihee trail.
It is an amazing hike behind Iao valley. The mountains always remind me off Peru. You have these amazing coastal views of Paia, Kahului and you even see the other side of the Island and Kihei.
It is mind blowing.






You hike up the mountain and at a certain point you look into the valley where a river flows to the Ocean. Waterfalls are moving their way towards the river. Just…waaw. The green is OVER-abundant and the smell is very typical tropical Hawaiian.

Haiku smells like that too. It smells wet and warm, to rotten fruits and the special grass that grows along the path. I can recognize the smell with my eyes closed. Kihei where I live smells totally different.

I love both smells.
I feel home here and I am always kind of touched when they call me a local. It feels as if I am accepted.
My external doesn’t show I am from here. (my white skin and blonde hair), but my internal is.
This is funny:
I do everything in my flip flops. I don’t know why. It just feels the most comfortable way to walk. It feels like I have trouble having shoes on my feet. That happens when you live here 6 years. It is too warm to wear shoes. Anyway when we went up, 3 Hawaiian local boys called me a hard core…haha
J I like that. They were wearing their tennis shoes and I was doing the Waihee trail on my flip flops…




 am used to it, but still I was tired when I came home…

And now comes the whole point of my blog…
ATTENTION…
I lied myself on my bed with a very intensely good loving feeling towards myself and my life. Lately I started thinking so differently...I am more and more in the “IAM” and don’t IDENTIFY myself anymore with my body or mind. I really come more and more in the moment and with what is.

And in the past I had those moments when I paint.
Tonight I had an intense moment of joy when I was lying on my bed. I wasn’t the body, but in the same moment I was in gratitude for it. A little breeze came in and just activated my whole 7th chakra on the top of my head.
You know that feeling when somebody caresses your hair…I had that feeling and it went on for an hour.

I could see I could increase the joy on top of my head with the vibration of gratitude and love.

I didn’t touch myself...I just touched myself with AWARENESS.
First I was “IAM” (like floating in the Universe, deep breath, feeling your Source) and then I came in a deep gratitude for my unique body…

The GRATITUDE was the ATTENTION that the body received. That attention caused an immense feeling of joy in my body. Only when I paint and swim with dolphins I feel the same thing. It is as if the 7th chakra opens itself widely. It feels so good.

The GRATITUDE…is the feeling of love…is also FAITH…it is a high vibration… all these qualities is the love we GIVE ourselves…we don’t need anyone for it….It is amazing to be with yourself in this way.
It is amazing to ALLOW yourself to give your Self this kind of ATTENTION!
It is accepting you are God and treating you as God.

It is as if the top of my head is DIRECTLY connected with a hose of LOVE energy entering my being… and my body… when I am there…
God's fingers in my hair...

Try it…It is amazing…this happens when you BE and allow your SELF to DO the things you LOVE.

Life is precious, live life like it is your last day on Earth…
Do you love your SELF so much you can let your Self be and do what you feel WILL EXPAND you?
In that EXPANSION we are the UNIVERSE.
Gratitude= EXPANSION

Love tamara Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment