Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pueo laughs...where or what is the treasure?



My guide-animal is the owl.
I had that already very strong in Belgium and so here in Hawaii I have the PUEO, the Hawaiian owl as my totem animal. Here in Hawaii they would say it is my aumakua.
Aumakua means that a deceased ancestor takes on the form of an animal to protect you.


That is what I understand. It might have a much more deeper meaning.

Personally the owl always came to me, to remind me of who I really was.
The owl always showed up to confirm my life path and to ask to relax into it.
I never really felt an ancestor in it...I more saw it as disguised angels in an owl body.

(and maybe that are my ancestors)LOL

The owl came over and over to remind me that ‘IAM’ pure awareness.
My life path than is the map I choose before I incarnated to express that awareness with JOY.
Since yesterday I know that that can be multiple things.
It are just roles I play, it is just a play. It is just a game.
And it is the owl that reminded me over and over, again and again which life I choose for this character Tamara Tavernier, rainbow.
On my map is written that I would be born in Belgium. I choose that my dad would be an architect and an artist…hei I have to have it from someone!
J
My mother would be very sensitive and a teacher…J etc etc….
I would have my ups and downs so I could be modeled and brought to the awareness of this very moment NOW. TODAY. NOW.
Our life, the journey, the map is a like a treasure map.
The pathway to the treasure has ups and downs, has challenges and fortunes… and we have talents or gifts to help us find that treasure! Sometimes we have to slay imagined dragons….
On our journey we have unseen and seen helpers. People we meet (even if it sucks
L) are helpers to come to that treasure! Remember, everything that happens in your life is to bring you closer to your treasure. So nothing that ever happens is WRONG!
(Mama P-Yoda would say;”What if nothing is wrong?”)
Each one of us gets also a totem animal, joining our path…the spirit of the animal comes and helps you on your path to the treasure.
For me that is the owl/pueo and mostly the owl always showed up when I would give up my ‘mission’ or to encourage ‘my mission’.
Hmmm…now the last days I changed so much that I really don’t know any morĂ© what my mission really is….haah
J
As I don’t know anything anymore. J It’s nice to be here in this state of MIND.
Then you are really open for God!
No mind that can block the ROAD to the treasure!

In my heart I hear to tell and share my life story and LIVE this life path and enter the chamber where the treasure is…and open it… and BE IT.
Be the ‘ absolute’, be the magnificence we ALL are.

BE ‘IAM”

and WALK as I talk…
be the example…(hmm maybe...whatever, right?)
my blogs are one expression (the story teller)
my art is another expression (the artist)
my blogs and art together (the teacher/healer)
….

Pueo tells me; “Why all the fuss, just BE it and DO it!”

Really, in the most bizarre circumstances owls would show up in my life. Mostly it happened when I was in doubt for some reason. When I was conflicted if I would be the artist, the healer or the teacher? (see blog yesterday) it always would bring me back to the fact…to just shut up your MIND and surrender.

I guess I have to shup up NOW and surrender…

because this morning when I drove to the bay I saw something laying on the street. I thought it was a bird, but I didn’t have the guts to go and look. So I just drove by. An hour later my friend M. and I were driving back from the bay to another place to swim. M. felt sick and she wasn’t going to swim with me. But suddenly she showed up where I was parked and I thought she had changed her mind and would swim after all.
No, no she had brought the dead pueo that I saw in the morning.
I said to her; “Waaw, it is a sign you found this dead pueo.”
She responded; “WE found the pueo, you saw it first.”

When I was in the water I was a little sad first, I didn’t really wanted a dead pueo. (as if you can tell God...haha)...I don't want it...) I even went with my thoughts to the fact that that might be a BAD sign. HUHU…
J Let the mind jerk you around, rainbow.
The Ocean was so great that I eventually let go and actually I forgot about it, really.

The whole day I felt good and pleasant. There really happened something with me (see blog I am space) as if I am not the same anymore. It is as if I am new. It is as if fear and worries are gone.
It really feels so different, because for all these years I only had worries. And now I could feel a connectedness with God and a love deeper then deep. I have much to write about...the insights I have gained...it is all so liberating…but I still am absorbing it all.
J so later…when I am ready…

Anyway with sunset I called Mama P-Yoda, as you know out of my previous blogs she is my mama, teacher and friend. I adopted her. She didn’t have really a say in it J haah she will laugh when she reads this.
I wasn’t much bold during my life, but with her I was super bold. I told her the first time I saw her; “You are my new teacher!!” I had asked God for a new teacher the day before I met her, and here she was.
After I met her I went home and started painting her Soulpainting, my first installment for her teachings.

Picture a comic movie FASTforward…that's how much i wanted to be with mamaP-Yoda.
 My soul recognized her as a major important Soul on my treasure map. I can’t explain it… I guess you will get it, if you need to get it. i am getting it...:)


While Mama P-Yoda and I were talking on the phone…guess …
A PUEO flow over my head and landed on a rock just next to me.
Oh my God, what was she beautiful!
There she was, my living ‘alive and kicking’ PUEO.
That was fast!!!
I asked this morning for a living one instead of a dead one and here she is!


I always am humbled when the owl or PUEO comes into my life.
She always brings the message of:
You think you have control over your life, but that is a big illusion. You think you have some choices that you can make, but that is also a big illusion. I would just start giving up all resistance and just go WITH GOD! BE ’IAM’ and let everything over to the Universe…don’t let your mind try to figure it out or you will end up in a knot with your body and mind! (I noticed that already
Jmany many times)
But as much as she humbles me, she also shows me how much I am guided and watched over.
There is nothing to fear, everything is according to plan, just follow the map and relax into it.


There is nothing really to do, then only to BE.

It was so amazing that mama p-Yoda saw the whole thing through my eyes…
No difference..only connectedness…
One central core point.
Her and me as one with all that IS.
I am the core, it is inside my body…but my body is inside the Core.

I am core…
Pueo is core…
Mama-p yoda is core
You are core…
We are core…

Hmmm …the pueo flies away and feels it is good; “She is reminded of her treasure map”, the Pueo thinks…
She turns and his invisible presence lands on my shoulder…
“Let’s go my friend..What’s next? I am excited…what does the map say?” I ask Pueo.
"Which plan?" says Pueo.
"The treasure map!";  I respond.
"Oh that"; Pueo mumbels.
"What does that mean?" i ask.
"You are the map, my dear"; answers Pueo
"No need for hard work, or heavy journeys. You are already it."
"What am I?" I ask.
" The treasure."
Pueo laughs…

"No need to do anything, you are it!"
"Iam"
"You are"
"We are"
"God"

Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment