Friday, July 27, 2012

It is not in our hands...





It is out of my hands…and it feels good.



I was walking on the beach tonight. Marvelous sunset and a father was shouting at his son “Push more.”
I realized in that moment how we push life so much. I was a ‘pucher’ of my own life big time.

We are a society of ‘pushers’ and we can say, if we weren’t pushers maybe we would never have invented the train, the light bulb, the airplanes, the computers,…We would still live as ‘savages’…
But can you know absolutely sure that is true?
What if everything is already is in place and it just comes naturally without any need to push?
What if that is the NATURE of life…that everything streams like a river streams, effortless and with faith… that whatever has to happen happens…

Sometimes I get in my environmental mood and then I would shout;
“Look around you, look how our Earth suffers...all because of our pushing…”

Deep inside I know there is no way anything will go faster or slower with pushing and controlling.
in fact I know that there is nowhere to go. We are who we are and that is “IAM”, all the rest is fake.

We push so hard for nothing, really!

When I identify with the environmentalist my courage sinks often in my shoes (Belgian expression) when I watch it all in front of my eyes.
How can we hurt and abuse the Earth so much? How can we so use and abuse ourselves?


I know that I have only control over my own world… it is only my world I can change.
And even when I write this right now…I hear a deep laughter… I know deep inside I don’t have really control of anything. Not even of my own world.

It is not in my hands, my life is in God’s hands.

And we can try to secure ourselves with houses, insurance, retirement plans, stuff….
We can have the biggest houses with the thickest walls that can endure anything…at the end we will see we are not in control. It is really not in our hands.
Trying to secure ourselves (most of the world does that) roots out of LACK.

LACK of trust…
Lack of Faith…
Lack of LOVE…
Lack of well being…
Lack self worth…

I see that in order to come out of this mass consciousness of LACK; our society needs to learn to die.




Anyway what I say is that we PUSH ourselves in any way, since we are born…and my belief is, that we do that to avoid thinking that one day we will die. But that one day will come eventually, and then it doesn’t matter if you have 2 houses, 3 cars, televisions and all stuff stuff stuff….

We kind of get humbled by dying. That’s how I see it…
There you know that IT IS NOT IN OUR HANDS…
So , right now in my world I try to come to terms with it and I don’t want to wait until my last day.
It would be wonderful, if we would be so in tune with death as the indigenous peoples were.

I think I am saying that our culture would benefit to embrace death and to talk, teach and feel about it.
Right in this moment people are dying, right now when you read this.
Babies are getting born, and people die right now. Many die alone not prepared and I know I am not prepared yet if death would come tomorrow…or maybe I am...i mean if death comes it is inevitable it is time, or you would not die.
The fact we are still here is because we are not done doing what we came here to do.



I believe if we can learn to die, here right now before it is really our time to go; if we all can learn to die together…the world would be a much happier place to be.
I feel that we won’t buy stuff stuff  stuff anymore to fill up the hole we feel in ourselves….
We would not take so much from the Earth anymore. We would be more in Nature and BE in Nature.
We would be so filled with joy of being alive, that we would be content.
We would see that dying in fact is coming alive in the ‘IAM’state.
We would see that we are all connected and that LACK is a lie.

Our society would not be build on lack anymore, but on FAITH and abundance.

Go to the place where you feel I have only one day to live…. And you will feel an aliveness inside of you.
You will feel the infinite Source inside of you.

You will feel the GRATITUDE for LIFE!

We stop take life for granted as we do now in our society today.
Every day again is a gift of life…

Your life is a gift to you…smile…each new day again and again…
it is really not in your hands….


Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment