Friday, July 6, 2012

I AM full of FAITH!


                                            Burn the fears in the light of your awareness,
                                          and witness your expasion in the light.
                                     Be faithful to be FULL of FAITH in your light!





Life is a wonder. It is an extremely amazing ride!
I speak out of experience that if you give your thoughts or mind the steer wheel…
it isn’t no good!( I believe this is pigeon Hawaiian English
J)
Sometimes it can even turn out in a true catastrophe.(Euhu
L)

Most of the human race is steered by their thoughts and look around you, it doesn’t look so great isn’t it?
Our planet is dying…and believe it or not, we need our beloved planet if we are in a human body. So bottom line is we are dying…

Sometimes I don’t understand the ignorance humans live in…it is disgusting sometimes. (I hope I am waking up more and more.)

Fortunately there were some great people that stood up to wake us up, Jesus, Buddha..in our times Gandhi, Martin Luther King...

Today is the time to each one of us to stand up in our own little big life as the Buddha or Christ. We are 2012 and the bell is ringing…Joehoe time!
Time to find the ‘I AM’ being within. It is the one that never dies and is the witness of this life on Earth.

The dolphins are splashing in joy,…it is time for a new Earth!

It is a few days now that I feel I am changing a lot. I never have been so happy in my whole life. And it doesn’t go about having a house, a car, or anything material; nor about having relationships.
No it goes about having me, as the magnificent being I AM.

I AM and I know I am abundance and love.

There is nothing that can tell me that it is not so.


I can tell you that I experienced that the last days I am taken by an energy that is
UN-STOP-able.

How can I explain that?

I have allowed letting go of everything that isn’t me. I have given up all resistance to the ‘I AM’ that wanted to shine through me. I stopped believing my fearful limiting thoughts and I saw that another believe came into place. It is the belief that I am God, that I am magnificence.

It is the knowing that I don’t have anything to do, then to be in this “I AM” space.


Last night though I couldn’t sleep and I had really bad dreams. I got up in the morning with an awful feeling. I couldn’t remember my dreams anymore, but they were still lying on my stomach. (Belgian expression for feeling bad)
I woke up in fear.
I thought oh no, there it is again.
That feeling was there ever since I can remember.
It dominated my life and it made a mess of it.
That fear created a really painful life.
I had severely anorexia nervosa a few times and I experienced several extremely abusive situations in my life.
I could clearly see that this fear was the root of all the situations. It wasn’t the other way around. It was not that the situations were first and then I got fear..nono…
I was fearful to live!

And that changed dramatically since I met my friend P., who turned my life drastically upside down.



But so this morning when I got out of bed the fear was there again. Fear for not having any food, to end on the street homeless, fear to die,…all kinds of fears.
A pile of shit full of fear.

I went running and I kind of was angry at myself. I ran with the conviction that I don’t have enough faith in life. I was thinking while I was running I should trust God more, and do this more and that…my MIND was driving me crazy as usual. I guess you recognize that.

And suddenly, almost when I was at the end of my run a woman that I sometimes see shouted to me;
“You are so faithful!”

“Me?”, I responded while running;”oh thank you!”

I was so happy to hear that…here I am thinking I didn’t have faith enough and this woman tells me I am very faithful! What a gift!
I was in seventh heaven until I really understood the message.
(and it still was a gift
J)

Where am I faithful in??????????

For 20 years I was super FAITHFUL to my fearful thoughts.
Dart Vader is also faithful to the dark side.
It was time for me to make another radical choice today.

Are you going to be faithful to your light? Or are you going to let the fear enter again?
Deep inside I felt as God asked me to use the sword of Truth and to cut out the lie of fear that appears in my thoughts! Every time again and again…

If I serve the light and see through my fearful thoughts and choose to bring my attention to my LIGHT,

Then ‘being faithful’ becomes ‘BEING FULL of Faith!’

Waaw what a realization!
But what was trippy was that I felt that I was in motion since days…like I had made speed and although those fearful thoughts came up and  tried to SEDUICE me , there was a force that was stronger and was in motion to bring me even stronger to the light! As if I was helped…

Dart Vader was losing Skywalker and Yoda was embracing his new born Jedi, who was FULL OF FAITH!!!!!!

Dare to face your fears and choose radically for love and freedom; and you will witness that you start flying on a force that is carrying you.
There is nothing to do anymore, then to just allow to let the miracle happen and to emerge in the field of I AM.


Woeha! Surrounded by angels, dolphins, Buddha,Jesus, all light beings, etc etc…
it is time for each one of us to take this step….you are helped each step on your way…truly,
I swear on my sword of truth…

You can be full of faith!


Your beloved Jedi,

Thank you P-Yoda, my teacher, friend and mom!

Love, Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment