Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I am the change-lady!

  My found pikake lei, hanging on my paintings i am working on,
spreading the odor of love and nose-orgasms.


Waaw what an amazing abundant day!
A- BUN-DANCE is everywhere, if your eyes, ears and MIND are open enough to allow and accept the abundance to reveal itself.

A great way to see the abundance all around you…
That abundance that shows itself outside of you is a mirror for the treasure inside of you…

That GREAT way to SEE is through the vibration of GRATITUDE!


We humans are so spoiled and have never ENOUGH…sometimes it is sick to see and watch it…
we live in a ‘throw-away- society’…aaaahh YUCK.
Worst part is =if you use the golden rule that everything that appears outside of you is a mirror for your inside situation…
Then that is no good news!!! Then we are not enough! Or we think that nonsense, anyway.

The good news is that we have the power and that we can turn it around.
If life is not enough for you and you want more of this and that…
In this never-ending desire you try to fulfill you with external goodies, you try to fill the hOLE…
A hole that is an illusionary hole really; because in reality your SOURCE (I AM) is enough.

The only way to feel enough is the journey within to be the treasure.

And that journey I started 20 years ago, but I can truly say that the last week I witnessed tons of illusions that kept me from that treasure I AM. I thought I was very evolved with all my spiritual practices, but sometimes that can become an obstacle too.
But I saw through all of that and it feels as if I move with the speed of light within my own I AM being and I can tell you, it is a place of joy and ABUNDANCE!
You don’t really have to do anything to BE there, than only to know that YOU ARE IT!
I came to the deep understanding that the ‘I AM being’, which I am, is abundance.

There is nothing, nothing at all that can ever make me believe again that there is such a thing that is called LACK or poverty. Those things are made up by the mind.
The truth is that we are abundance and today I really was poured into it…
I must say that by entering my I Am state I am happy…just happy sometimes with nothing…

Little things on my path become the pot of gold behind the Rainbow.
Remember my blog about the Odor of pikake, the odor of love.
I wrote that my nose was in an ecstasy by smelling this God’s flower pikake.

I had found two little flowers on the beach, when two little girls lost the flowers when they played with their leis.

I treasured those flowers with such a love, that they are still radiating the aroma of love and joy in my home.
Every day when I was out of the house I would put them in a wet bag in the fridge and take them out when I came home. I would put them on my drawing table or take them where ever I went in my home.

Yes, yes I was in TOTAL gratitude…
Today…aha…I believed I was rewarded…hih
J for the good care and especially the GRATitude.
I found a lei with 20 or more pikake flowers on the beach. OH MY GOD… my nose is in a state of bliss… WHAT A GIFT!
Thank you God!

And it was not done yet…I walked further on the beach and…

20 steps further I see another surprise!
I see something weird, like a little round ball. It looks yucky, slimy, euuuu…
What is this?
I push a little and see it is alive...
It's like its heart is 'breathing'...



Do you see how the mind makes up stories like this?
This THING could have been a little animal from out of space. Yes maybe it was a little elf from another planet, far far away….An elf that has the power to bring love to our planet and the human race just by its presence.
Ok it also can be the snail out of a con shell.
J
Maybe he lost his home…or maybe he just moves from one home to the other. I don’t know anything about snails or con shells.
Anyway my left side of the brain, the thinking side decided we should help him, because it was not normal that a creature from the Ocean was lying on the beach, without shell, vulnerable and naked!
So I picked a yellow leaf and picked the slimy guy up. I took the leaf because you never know if his slime was poisonous. Well, that was the story of my left brain. But I listened and yes I was a little ‘yeckie’ from him.






I picked him up and rinsed him in the water, to make sure he would not dry out.
OOOOOOh how cute…in the beginning it looked like a ball of snot, but then when he raised his head, he looked very cute!


I talked to him that I wanted to find a place away from the waves and the wind and that I was going to bring him back in the Ocean, and put him between rocks so he could attach himself to it.

While I was talking, he raised his head higher and higher. Oh he was cute!
Hei maybe he is that love-creature from another planet…
Oooh maybe he was just listening carefully because I have an accent…hihi…
Maybe he thought “Where is she from?” (see blog yesterday)


Maybe he looked to me to see where he could bite me… Jhow cute…

I managed to let him go and most likely give him another chance to live!
Yeah that brings me so much joy! So much abundance!!

Halaleluya the surprises were not done yet! An hour later I walked towards the market and saw the full moon raising behind Haleakala, oh my… what is MAHINA (moon in Hawaiian) gorgeous!
What an abundance!
Since I don’t do sugar anymore, my shopping doesn’t last long…
JJ

I grab my sunflowers seeds and my sunflower bread and I am done…no need to look for something else. Almost everything has sugar…L

So 5 minutes later I am at the checkout. And I am standing behind one other lady.
The cashier was very social, open and sweet. She was an older lady that works there already for a long time. I always have a nice feeling when I am in her line, she is so kind.
“Oh “; she says to the customer if front of me; “It is 19.05, you don’t have a nickel, don’t you?”
The woman looked and said; “No, I am sorry!”
“Oh what a pity”; says the grey-blonde cashier, “Now I have to give you all that change back.”
And I just digged deep and came up with a nickel and said; “Here!”
Oh my God..I had done something!

The cashier almost started dancing.
“Oh how nice of you!”
The other woman had to thank me after that comment.
J For a nickel. J

And the cashier went on:
“That is so nice, you are so a good person!”
J I just gave a nickel…but Hei  I loved the complimentsJJ I was open to receive that showering of abundance….thank you God!
And she went on!!!

Oh my God she said;”Because you were so nice, you saved 4 dollars and 21 cents today!”
And she continued;”Here is a 2 dollar coupon for next time just for you, because you were so good!”
I didn’t know what was happening…
Now it was my turn to pay and I gave her the exact amount with coins and all…
Now she was totally excited!!
JJ??!?

“YOU are the CHANGE lady”; she announced.
I was probably red as a tomato…there were at least 5 people behind me…

“Thank you”; I mumbled and tried to get out a little shy.


But when I walked outside I felt happy. This was just what I needed. Such a love and VALIDATION.
Thank you!!!!

I am good in translating messages. And I could clearly see that God was talking through her…
We are all God disguised…

No coincidence she told me I was the CHANGE-lady…

Oh oh I am so changing…a lot of what I believed last week, doesn’t stand up anymore.
It all burned and is gone forever….but that for another time…

What  A-BUN-DANCE day today….dancing through life….knowing I AM>>>

I AM
IAM
IAM>>>
a smile on my face…
It is enough!



Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com








No comments:

Post a Comment