Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The cross walk is free!




The cross walk and the bottle of water are both empty. It is over and done. We did it!

We are so great!

Oh, letting you know that you don’t have to be afraid to read further…it is not really in my nature to use  the ‘effing’ word in a over-exaggerated way like I did yesterday…J I had fun though!
Never was so bold in my whole life, I think.
J

It was so much fun, I am still enjoying it when I think about it…
While I was writing little smiles appeared on my face and once a while I just bursted out in laughter and it came from deep in my belly. It felt so good. I hope you didn’t MIND…
J you didn’t THINK too much around it…J and made up stories how deep I had sink.
I should create a workshop where people can use those words without any restrictions…oooh it feels soooo good! Really try it!



Did you see my website already, my blog is stuck. Normally it has to move with every new blog I write. But it got stuck on the ‘Menage a trois, last act’ blog. Interesting isn’t it? (see my blogs ‘meanage a trois’)
I asked my computer genius to change it, but it didn’t happen yet…
To me this is no coincidence...it means for me: more clearing to do…. Let it go, it was just a story.
When you see it like that, all emotion is taken out of it…no pain anymore!

Mc. (character of the ‘Menage a trois’ story) coming to Maui last week and contacting me, while she had the story in her head that I was the one to be hated, the wrong one, the enemy,… that was a big thing.
And me getting inner guidance before her letter arrives that I have to do something about those ‘birthdays’ was amazing.
Then me deciding to just give her a call after reading her letter to me.
My heart was open and filled with love.
Months before she was still Dart Vader to me…yes yes I thought Dart Vader was living in Oregon, more precisely in Eugene.
that Friday I was still careful and called Mama p-yoda  for her advice and she asked;’ What do you want to do?”
I answered; “I want to contact her. My guidance showed me the letter a few days before in my head before I ever saw a letter and then this morning I heard my voice telling me to do something about our same birthday..I think it is a no-brainer.”
Normally I would postpone a little, but then it was Mama-P-Yoda that said;”Call me tomorrow and give me rapport of you calling her tonight!”
Mama-P-Yoda continued:”Your life is so exciting sweetheart!” If mine was not so exciting, I would want yours. But mine is. Hahaha”

Mc and I came a long way.
The first meeting was a bit weird. Her letter was very kind and I didn’t feel any aggression anymore...and I knew I was loving myself so much…really deep inside there was not really fear.

We talked and talked and a lot of lies and pain came to the surface. The next day with went on a journey together to release our pains and then when we came back to Paia a man crossed the crosswalk and put a half full water bottle in front of our car.
Mc had to maneuver around it to pass it.
For me it was clear, we did a healing for Mc. and I still had to do mine…and ooooh the next day I was so angry and then I got sick and kind of disconnected from the whole ‘Menage a trois’ thing and I was on my own SELF HEALING journey. What a trip! ( read previous blogs)

Today was her last day and it was not planned, but suddenly I went with her to Paia to not let her go by herself to the airport and being alone to leave, you know. I didn’t really need anything in Paia, but I just felt to go and I did.
And it just feels all so right. It is like a closure of the ‘Ménage a trois’ drama.

We shopped together and then it was time to say goodbye and she said to me;
“I don’t know how I got there, but I love you.”
And I responded; “I love you 2.”

We were emotional…and then I said to her...isn’t this amazing? First I thought you were Dart Vader and you wanted to kill me, now I see you as my twin sister and you love me. I am born in Belgium, same day same year but 6 hours earlier, I am the wise one and you can be the clever one…hahaha…what a TURN AROUND! I always wanted to change the world in love and here we did it!

Two people that can step over pain and hurt and go from aggression to love… that just changes the world!
It is amazing how huge your heart feels when you stand there together…knowing you bridged something so profound together…
There are two courageous people needed to do that, and proud I can announce we were!

Both we were scared of the other…but we leaped and we won…
I realized there is never anything to lose….just leap and there you are…
There is only you…what the other shows you, is how you treat you!!!!

So the TRUTH is that I came from being my enemy to being my friend that loves me unconditionally.
And MC came from herself hate to herself love….
We did both the work and so attracted each other as a projection to show, that our dark parts are not dark anymore but in the LIGHT!

We hugged each other goodbye and drove each in a new direction in life…knowing one thing, now I have a twin sister in my heart. Always she will be there, always…

I drove out of Paia and had to cross the cross walk and I  smiled, it was free to pass…
The bottle is gone, it is empty…we emptied our emotional stories and are now who we really are…EMPTY SPACE in a human body…ready to be filled up with NEW life!


I came home and read the card she gave me…the pic of the cross walk is hers.
It was tucked away between the card she gave me.

The card said:

On the front…

What would life be if we have no courage,
to attempt anything? (Vincent van gogh )

Inside she wrote…

Rainbow,
All the best to you,
there are no words to fully express what meeting you has meant to me. I think you know.
Thank you, Mc

‘Poor’ Mc I send her off with a present and a 6 page letter with my handwriting that is absolutely not as nice as hers. I think she will have to figure out what I wrote her …
J I know she is afraid of flying, but I hope my scratchy scribble (kribelkrabbel in Dutch) will keep her occupied until she touches the ground safely…

I believe that this event can be an example for people to embrace themselves and look into their lives where they ‘hate’ or fear somebody.
The pain you feel is not from the other, but the pain is the hate or fear you feel.
Always go back to your center and know if you hate somebody out there...you hate you and it is there that the change needs to happen…

We both brought self- love in our own hearts first. Then our two hearts could come together and be a rainbowbridge from one to the other…



Love tamara rainbow



No comments:

Post a Comment