Saturday, July 7, 2012

A-BUN-DANCE

                           Painting Tamara Tavernier

A-bun-dance

I wrote an email to my mom P., she is not really my real mom. My mom died when I was 20, but I adopted P. as my mom. Yes I am so bold sometimes! Haha J
I have met her in a very particular way.
I had asked the Universe or God, all the same to me….about 6 months ago. I want a new teacher.
The very next day my friend Mi. shows up at the beach with 2 friends and her daughter and one over her friends was P.
Accidently
J I came to sit next to P. and we started talking and 2 hours later I said;
“Damn, that was fast! You are my new teacher!”
I came home and made P’s Soulpainting as payment already for her teachings and really she has changed my life so drastically.
She is all what I make from her and she is my teacher, my buddy, my friend, my soulmate,my YODA, and yes now I adopted her as my mom. I love you P-Yoda! Lololove you!

So bold of me! I am normally not really like that…but sometimes YES I take a leap of faith and jump.
Is it really me who jumps or am I standing at a cliff at a certain point of my life and get kicked in the butt from The Universe???
Hmmmm sometimes I feel that little sore spot…
J
But that same jump brought me to Hawaii!!!

Can you imagine I dared that all by myself! (well with a little help of my friend God)
I am still proud of that jump.( I am taking the credit haha
J)
I am so happy in Maui. There is nothing in me that has a longing to be somewhere else.
Every day I see more and more the ABUNDANCE of Maui!

Dolphins, whales, turtles, fish, flowers, palmtrees,…they all dance around me in A-BUN-DANCE of joy and laughter!
Can you imagine!!!
I need and want to share that when you step away from the  painful thoughts and allow the Universe to bring A-BUN-DANCE to you, life becomes a true dance of RICHness so deep felt…Oh my God, it is a splendor!
The more you see the RICHness within your own being; it has to reflect back at you from the outside. And truly I see it all around me, because I have found it within me.

I am gifted with lots of new friends in K-bay. We have formed a little awesome core group of 4 and often others join us. But today we were with the 4 of us and God gifted us with a surprise so huge.
We swam out and had the privilege to swim with 4 baby sharks!
They were so cute!

Oh my God, sharks are so happy. They swim at the bottom (it are reef sharks) and move their tales from left to right, as there is nothing to be worried about. Well, they don’t have to right! They are the sharks! HahaJ
But that was so a present! I will never forget those little baby sharks and yes they will grow up; but I know since I liberated Mano, the shark (see other blog Mano ,the Shark) they are respecting me.
I just feel it.

Naïveté?
maybe…
But it makes me happy…
Happy naïf
J

Anyway I started my story with explaining who P. is, my mom; so you could understand better what I was trying to tell and I see that this story carries the energy of the baby sharks. That I am just wandering around with my tail from left to right…J

Ok this is the point..

One day I wrote P. a text and wrote I finally feel what aBUNdance means. I had the capitals on when it didn’t have to and not when I should have. So it became aBUNdance…
And when I sent it, I had something of...waaw that is cool!
A  BUN dance! That is a new blog!
Instantly P. wrote back;
“Yes let us do a-bun-dance!”
As she could read my mind (she can often
J)

Haha

I laughed and P. laughed and we were both laughing with something totally different, but we didn’t know that of each other…( which is funny afterwards)

She was envisioning the butts shaking…

And I had this story in mind:

A few years ago I was in the middle of an argument between two friends.
We were sitting in a car and I was latterly sitting between them.
I had nothing to do with it.
I didn’t say a word; I just moved my head from one to the other trying not to choose a side.
The argument was pretty loud and NO good.
After a while I tried to bring the energies to a peaceful place and said;
“Hei, I feel like a hot dog between two bunnies here!”
Suddenly the kind of angry argument changed in huge laughter….
And I looked from one to the other and thought by myself;
“What did I do?
“What did I say?”

The tears were literally rolling of their faces...I was happy the argument was over…but now I still found myself as the hotdog between the bunnies!
Now not because of anger but because of joint joy…that it was not getting….
And I have learned already in the Us that there are two different ways to laugh.
That is laughing with and laughing at…sometimes I really have to think what what is…
But this felt like there were laughing at me… I guess…
J
I learned that day that bunnies are rabbits and buns are sandwiches…JJJJ



This story just to tell you that everything can change I a single second from a death mars to

 A-BUN-DANCE!!!!!!!!!!

When you come to the point where you know you are ‘I AM’;
you know and feel you are magnificent presence.
It means that YOU ARE IT!
You are the ABUNDANCE and then life becomes A-BUN-DANCE.
Where are you going to put your attention?

It all is about attention and you are the master of your life! It is yours!
You are the one living it!
Right here and now, you can decide it will be A-BUN-DANCE….

Yeah let’s dance!
Dancing Queen……nana na  nana



Love love love tamara Rainbow

Please visit my website so you can buy my wonderful ART.
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment