Monday, July 30, 2012

rOUSH there comes Piggy rainbow...out of the way!


my friend H, another piggy buddy...i have many...
                                            
                               



Two piggies’ and me;
each of us on a skate board rushing through the curves of the road….yeah!!!!



This was the last part of my ‘sweaty’ dream this morning.
First part was not so fun...I was sitting in a car at the driver’s seat and my ex was sitting at the right side. Normally I should have had the steer weal in my hands, but I didn’t. She was driving the car with a remote control and it was insane and frightening, we almost got out of the curves of the road! I tried to use the breaks…but there were none!!! I was out of control! Help!!!

Woeps and the dream catapulted me in a far past where I was walking with my previous partner and my two dogs at the country side in Belgium. And there it shifted again…SUDDENLY…
me on a skateboard and my dogs transformed into piggy’s… following me on their mini skate boards…woesh…SO MUCH FUN!!!!! We wre going so fast, you can’t imagine!

Dreams are awesome; they tell you what is ready to be revealed and are brought to the surface as information to become more of who you are.
I couldn’t figure out yet what it all meant, but I had some idea. But I just left it there and went running and swimming this morning. And forgot about the dream…
I had so much fun with my friends S., M. and Ms. on our Sunday swim!
M. was in top form (we would say in Belgium) and joked around. It was as if she was one of those little piggy’s of my dream. Also Ms. and S. were in their element and were acting as little laughing piggy’s.
We were 4 little piggies swimming in the beautiful turquoise ocean.
We have so much fun in teasing each other. I am the bubble maker, Ms. makes good stink eyes, S. gets always in trouble with saying things he better doesn’t let come over his lips and M. is just always funny.
She has these bright yellow fins now, because she wants to be seen from the boats. But she flashes all the fish and makes them blind. And the one that is blind (the shark) she gives back its eye sight and asks for his attention….come come…
J  nam nam...Haha (I hope she doesn’t read this blog, or she won’t bring me any croissants anymore)In fact we call her Angel M. Now...and she really is… (HIHI …want to not lose my privileges to be treated as a spoiled European getting croissants!) If you want to charm a European, croissant, nutella and chocolate will do! :) especially when that European is ME!
I don’t know what it was this morning, but it was as we swam and rushed around coral heads, and around lava rocks…’roushing’ through the water…just as those piggies did in my dream.
We were laughing and giggling and teasing…and having so much fun!
SO SO MUCH FUN!


We parted and each went to its home and I saw I had a text from my sweet friend D.
Oh oh… I had to make the really difficult decision to: 1)to go for a hike with her or 2) to work this afternoon. Mmmmm let's THINK...
I choose to NOT work…aah that was a hard decision!  haha really my work is not really work, painting is my passion and play!
J

D. and I went on the Lahaina pali trail! We started at the Manawaipueo Gulch and climbed the dusty zigzag road up over the Kealaloloa Ridge in the West Maui Mountains. We could see Kahoolawe, Molokini , Lanai and Kihei from the path. But what was most intriguing was the turquoise ocean just beneath us. We promised each other to jump in afterwards. We were already hot after 20 minutes going up that steep mountain with our flip flops. D. and I always forget to bring other shoes, as we don’t own any other shoes…do we? (LOL)…we even descended into Haleakala (volcano) once with flip flops, but never did that again; because we had to climb out the same way of where we came… J
Try it and you’ll know what I am talking about.

It was so beautiful …we could see the coral through the water! Turquoise, green, yellow…aaah food for the Soul!
So inviting….
We didn’t make it to the water, because it was kinda of late…so we went for ice cream…(my first sugar in a long time)
It is ok, today I was allowed to be a Piggy…
We were so thirsty and hot….but extremely happy!

And then we went for sunset…woeha… I can proudly say that I am a SUNSET addict!
Mmm. What an awesome piggy day!
And then I still didn’t have had the cherry on MY cake! I called Mama P-Y and we laughed so hard.
We laughed especially with the piggy thing… but really extremely with the first part of my dream.


Once I saw that all what’s in my dream were parts of my SELF, I started laughing. Because seeing through it is dissolving the belief systems that are behind it. It was just silly after that.
YEAh!
And you know what remains???

Me, the 2 piggies and the skate board… and knowing that REALLY I don’t KNOW a thing…
Maybe this though:
The point is what are you going to choose…you are the power….you have the CHOICE…
it is OUR life, it is my life, it is your life…what are you going to do with it?

I kinda of like being a piggy… J Love life, celebrate and BE me!
Live life as you don’t NEED TO BE CAREFUL ever any more…LIFE IS FOR YOU and not against you!
You can be a piggy and enjoy the ride!
Trust that life is always good….and is with you on that skate board, laughing...


rOUSh….there I come PIGGY Rainbow, with my two friends Piggy Jodhy and Piggy Mercy…
(Jodhi and Mercy were my BELOVED dogs, still always at my side) now  transformed in my Piggy buddies....
watch out…we might disturb the ‘peace’ with our laughter…

Who else wants to be our Piggy buddy!
Let's make a new movement! The pIGGy movement...

The mission statement would be..Life is always with us, let's celebrate!

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment