Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mama shark teaches 'BOUNDARIES'



Funny how life works and how rich life is in fact. Maybe it is me...I don’t know J
I meet the weirdest people on my path…ohoh maybe it is a mirror for my weirdness! Haha J
This morning when I arrived in the bay I didn’t have a chance to really get out of my car. Suddenly a black Jamaican older grey man was standing in front of me. He had some dread locks in his white beard and out of his ears, I saw, grew black curly hair. That was very funny and cute. th rest of his hair was grey or white.
His energy was very agitated, as if he saw the most beautiful thing, ever. Or won the lottery, or something like that. I didn't know yet, I was the 'price bird'.

It felt a little uncomfortable...because what I wanted to do was gazing over the Ocean…just being with me and the Ocean… but here he was standing, blocking the way to the Universal Ocean…

“Here you are! I always wanted to meet you! I love your energy and your smile! You are an angel”;He announced loudly. His arms were swinging in the air. It was as if he played the theater play of his life!

"This is meant to be!"; he DECLARED!
I didn’t know what to do with all these words. I was just standing there, kind of trying to hide away for the crossfire of beautiful words. Maybe I was just not used to such beautiful 'flowering' words!
I answered his questions as ‘a good girl” and polite I gave him my business card. I was a little overwhelmed and didn’t know what to think of it.
My old convictions and beliefs that I have to love everybody, that I have to be loving to everybody and open for everybody…were passing my mind.

What did I need to do with this?

I felt uncomfortable and just wanted to hide, really.

“You don’t remember me?” he asked.
I had to dig deep in my memory and then it came to me that about a month ago, this man had blocked my way to come to the bay. That day he was parked in the middle of the street and was talking to a homeless person aside the road.  I couldn’t pass through.
I waited very patiently until they were done and just waved and smiled when I drove by. That was it.

“I wanted to chase you and tell you how beautiful your smile was”, he said.
“YOU are LOVE”; he announced.
It just pours out of you. I want to meet you. It is no coincidence I was called to come to the bay today. You are love, you just can’t help it.”

You know, I was a little flattered by his words. It was nice words, but I didn’t know what he wanted. He wanted more than I could give him or I wanted to give him. That was clear. He asked me to talk with him, but I didn’t know what to say.

I was relieved when I saw that my friend M. arrived. She kind of was my savior and she didn’t know it yet. I kind of stayed around M., but the Jamaican older man stayed too; as he was stuck with some glue for some reason. J

A half hour later my friend B. came and I saw more rescue coming. B. has boundaries, she was a teacher. Now I will get away, I thought.
B. whispered she knew him and called him ‘the flirter’.
Jee, great. That did it!
I announced; “I am going to swim, who comes with me?”
My friends M. and B. agreed without any resistance. Why would that be?
J
We said goodbye and I was so so happy to be in my car, safe and in my own boundaries.


The water felt so good and now I write about it, I guess MISS shark gave me a lesson in BOUNDARIES.
My whole life I have difficulties to say; ”No, thank you.”
But MISS Shark did!
When I came around the corner, swimming in my usual splashing turbo Rainbow style, she set herself just in front of me. Didn’t she hear that 2 months ago I cut a shark loose? (see blog Mano the shark)
I thought I was protected from now on. She should know that she can trust me…and that I helped her family member.
Oh no, she absolutely made CLEAR to me that I would be TRESSPASSING if I was going any further!
Normally reef sharks just pass and move away. But she was looking to me with her eyes, moving her body as she was a football player that would just knock me out, if I would come closer.
Mmm, I felt a little fear. I was used to the reef sharks now, but this 5 footer seemed like not wanting to move away. Contrarily when I backed up, she followed me. Huuuu….
I looked back and I was not 100% sure yet, if it was a ‘Nono’, so I turned myself to see what she would do and she just came closer with a body language that made me aware that there was NO DOUBT, she didn’t want me there.

Hmm I felt a little hurt.
J haha really, I mean it. I thought the sharks were my friends now.
I swam to my friend B. and I told her that Miss Shark (shark=Mano in Hawaiian) didn’t want us closer…but we were both curious; so we swam to the goatfish anyway and kind of trespassed her back yard.

B. telling me; “She is probably watching us from somewhere.”
Huuu, ok.

So I kind of had it and started swimming to the left so I could get out of her back yard. I really didn’t want to enter her living room. “J
When we came more in a safer place, my friend B. announced; “Ha, we still have all our body parts.”
She is funny.

In the afternoon I got two telephone calls and when I called the numbers back, the numbers kind of not exist. And now I wonder, if it was the guy?
Oh boy..don’t really want to go there…

But now I look deeper in my experineces of the day, I can see that Miss shark thought me, to put my boundaries without the need for one word. (of course not sharks don’t talk
J)
I kind of practiced that yesterday, I remember. There were two tourists (we see it are tourists by the white or really red skin). They were chasing a turtle when I swam by. Normally I would say something, but I felt not to do so and just to watch them. I was in a waiting position to see how they would continue.

I felt the tourists got uncomfortable and looked at me. They tried to dive again and I just crossed my arms over my belly, letting them know, to NOT go further; or they would be in real trouble! Ha...they got my Luke Skywalker rescue look; “Honu, the turtle is my friend. Watch out! I have a light saber!”
 I waited until they left and I knew the turtle was safe.


Damn, I did it. No words, just body language and energetically intention…aha!

But how could I have use that this morning? The guy was only nice...a little too nice…maybe...
was he? I don't know anything, really...
I have still so much to learn…

What I did learn out of the situation with the Jamaican guy was, that whatever happens just IS.
(It was kind of Mama P-Yoda that made me aware of this lesson)
In the moment the guy tells me nice words; that’s the ONLY thing that happens!
Nothing more, nothing less. It is just nice words.
It is when I put MY PAST on it and judge it from past experiences that I CHANGE the situation.
It becomes a situation covered with shit, if my past was shitty. J And it was.
So suddenly this situation can become a whole other story than it actually really IS!
Even B.’s story about the man. “He is a flirt.” That is her story. If I take it on (which I did) I am in B.’s story and not IN WHAT IS REAL for me.
What was real was: “The man tells me nice things.”
That was the only thing that was happening!!!!
So the trick is to just be in the moment and to not go to the past and judge the situation out of the perspective of past experiences. No need to go to the future and to think that he is going to chase me, because I AM NOT in the FUTURE!
I can’t ever BE in the future anyway. So why go there, ever!?
If I go to the future, I go AHEAD of the TRUTH.


The truth is NOW.
The man even told me that the first time he saw me, he didn’t wanted to follow me, because he was scared I would THINK he would chase me. So why thinking it now?

Point is to stay in the NOW, always. There is NOTHING else than right here right NOW!
So now I see through this whole situation and my projection of past fears; I embrace the words he spoke to me, because truly it were wonderful words!
J

HAHA

So it means that I embrace that "I am LOVE and that I have a beautiful smile." J HIHI
Byron Katie and Mama P-Yoda would say; “This man is a clever man, because he noticed!”
And then they would teach me to say; “YES, I THINK that of myself lately!!!!! JJ yeah!

sn’t it cool , how life works!
And you know, the man gave us each a gift, a coconut...sometimes we really have to put our stories and wounds aside, or we miss the beauty!
J



LOVE Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

Buy my paintings those are super COOL TOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment