Tuesday, October 30, 2012

On our way to freedom!

My Home


 

I had a gecko in my home. Maybe it was more something bigger than a gecko.

Let’s say it looked like a gecko. It was bigger; I don’t have a clue what it really is then. I saw it for two days.
It was sitting on the screen window looking to the green leaves and wanted to get out. hmmm…no way out , he…
J I’ll help you! Yeah! There wakes up the identity of the rescuer in me!
Super ’Rainbow’ comes to liberate you! Tudu….
I jumped of the bed and rushed to the screen window to open it….well that was the plan…
J
Clearly I didn’t think long to make that plan…J less than a second really…I don’t know then if you can use the word PLAN if you only think for so long…


The knight on my horse, noble and with good intention…kind of clueless… thinking this was going to be eeeasy…J


Of course Mister gecko didn’t see me as the knight or the super ‘rainbow’, nor Super woman, or one of the Charley’s Angels. No no…he saw something totally different….

He was thinking ‘his version of me’ coming towards him…J

Observing his amazingly dangerous jump from the top of the screen towards the floor he must have thought that I was or Dart Vader, Quasimodo or the wicket witch of the West. J

Not funny…my ego identity of the knight was hurt…boehoe…

Aaaah, there he went…
He was somewhere under my bed.
S..t, well I was not going to chase it. No beginning….=Belgian expression to say that it was unthinkable I would be able to catch him anyway, so I had to just let it go; which I did.

I put my hero cape away….
I thought he might find the same hole somewhere where he came in.

I thought by myself…where my thoughts can bring me…incredible…I think I am kind of a storyteller myself.

So I thought by myself, it must have been ‘the rabbit hole’ for Mister Gecko coming from Mother Nature into my humble apartment full of colorful paintings. It must have been so a different reality for him.

Well, the fact is that he wants to go back HOME…
Maybe he just has to click his red shoes and he’s home again…

Isn’t this the same for us?
We come on earth as pure awareness and we forget and THINK we are the body and MIND and then we have to wake up from our dream to see who we really are. It’s kind of falling into the rabbit hole and having to go back home…
We don’t have to find home, that is the good news! We are it already…easy enough just click your shoes to remember and there you are! HOME!


Meantime Mister Gecko had to stay another day in my home, my reality of art and light and brightness.
That’s what I think of my home….:)
Mister gecko was following his yellow brick road to freedom again!

He was climbing my colorful paintings….
J
He was riding a horse in one reality, when he entered my horse painting.
He swam in the Ocean with dolphins when he hopped on my dolphin paintings.
He must have felt home when he walked over my gecko paintings…
He must have danced with Ganesh,
and ride a honu!
He probably was a little impressed by the whales floating in the gorgeous ocean.
He met QuanYin, our compassionate Goddess!

What an adventure for Mister gecko…

Today then, when I took a little nap; I heard some little feet walking over the screen window.
There he was again, Mister Gecko!
Again he was looking to the waving green leaves outside, he wanted to go home…

I could tell the WANTING in his face…

Probably didn’t know he just needed to click his feet…
Anyway, this time I didn’t JUMP into the IDENTITY of the RESCUER…
J

I choose another identity…”

I jumped into the identity of the fairy GODMOTHER…haha…the WISE MOTHER…
I looked for a plastic tupperware box and a cardboard piece of paper and sneaked to the screen window this time with a gently energy as the PINK PANTER.

Hup! I put the box over him and he was caught! Haha
J






He didn’t see the bigger picture, he wasn’t aware I was the fairy Godmother.
I bet he saw me more as Crusella from the 101 Dalmatians or the ‘bad’ wolf.
Anyway, before I gave him his freedom I took some pictures…

And then he posed in the green grass as a true Robin Hood, free now to help the ‘poor’ other geckos that might get trapped in a Giants home!
 
 
 
 
I recognize myself in this beautiful creature. I know I am writing a lot about mama-P, we say in Belgium where the heart is the mouth flows over. That means that you can’t shut up about it.

It all happens to every one of us. God sends us helpers to get free. We often are ready and we look outside and see the freedom and we don’t dare to jump or do it, because we have fear.

The fear comes from believing our thoughts.
At a certain moment we are soooooo ready somebody shows up to help us getting that box over us and to help us into freedom. For me that is Mama-P. I am sure I came from the other side of the world because my Soul wanted to meet hers.

I am so so ready to be free and she is the fairy Godmother to me… J
I am not so unconscious then the gecko, I see how amazingly GREAT Mama-P is.

But there were times in the past that I didn’t see that with other people. I mean by that, people that I THOUGHT hurt or wronged me…they were not fairy godmothers…but they were there too to help me to freedom. I never saw that before, really. But now I do. Well thanks to fairy Godmother Mama-p. hahah LOL

EVERYTHING IS OR US!
EVERYTHING!!!

Also the screen window, the plastic box, the giant, the wicket witch,….the fairy godmother, Robin Hood, superman,….it is all there to bring us to who we really are;

I AM


That is the goal of life!

God will do anything to help us with that…

and at the meantime you can have fun and jump from one reality into the other…

From one beautiful painting into the other…

From one identity into the other…J


we are all the creators of our own lives!!!

J

Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

 





No comments:

Post a Comment