Monday, October 29, 2012

Falling in LOVE rocks!




Oh My goodness…I am just reading the little piece I started writing yesterday and I had to laugh so hard…I was going to edit it, but I don’t want to keep you away from the possible same laughter that could appear in your present moment…J

This is the sentence I wrote…

I brought my version of Ganesh into this dimension. I just saw a movie about a Swedish musician and he was teaching a queer to sing.

Oh my God, I couldn’t stop laughing the word QUEER should be the word CHOIR. I had to look it up in my translation program from Dutch to English…. LOL

Ok let’s start again!!!


I brought my version of Ganesh into this dimension. I just saw a movie about a Swedish musician and he was teaching a choir to sing. He taught them that music already exists and that you just have to find your right vibration/tune and pluck it out of EXISTENCE…

I love that idea…it means that each CREATION is God’s, we are ‘only’ the channel through what it is happening. And each one of us has his/her own unique vibration, our own unique expression of LIFE/GOD/The Universe.

Each painting I make is a true journey for me. It is as if I become more of who I really am.
This painting of Ganesh is so symbolic and has to do with the work Mama-P-Ji is doing with me.

She wanted to create an identity for me that would help me come in BEING ABUNDANT.
It was Ganesh that showed herself. And because I know I can ground energies better when I paint them, I painted the whole vibration of this Abundance-identity.

 

As you can see I painted the painting on a round wooden board.
The round circle is referring for the Universe, ALL what IS.
It gives the feeling that there is no ending to the painting. It is not limited to 4 corners.
It isn’t a box.

When you look very good to the painting you see two circles spinning around. The outer one spins out of the painting and wants to give a feeling that God is UNLIMITED.
The Inner circle is vibrating through the identities I painted and stands for the ‘IAM’ I am being.
It is the wave in the Ocean. It will move out again and become the Ocean and emerge in PURE AWARENESS= God.
The elephant was the first image I saw when Mama-P. did the exercise with me to create a creation of abundance. Then it turned into Ganesh. That’s why you see that the elephant’s body is disappearing.

It also refers to our own bodies and minds that are not permanent. It is changeable. What isn’t changeable and what is our true SELF, is everything that is behind GANESH and the elephant.

The blue sky with the yellow stars is PURE AWARENESS= GOD.

Ganesh herself appears as creation out of that awareness.
The awareness is watching Ganesh and Ganesh is watching the elephant.
This refers to the place of the watcher in your life that sees through the stories and the mind games we play with ourselves.

Ganesh is the CREATION of pure ABUNDANCE.
It is a truth that can’t be otherwise, because I AM GOD = I AM PURE AWARENESS.
I am everything.
So I am it all= ABUNDANCE.

You see that Ganesh is playing the flute and that stands for BEING your UNIQUE SELF.
It’s kind of like: everybody has its own UNIQUE TUNE/Soul in the UNIVERSE.
She is holding the brush and that stands for DOING what your heart longs for without letting external rules stop you.
Ganesh stands for CREATING ABUNDANCE through PLAYING.
Ganesh gives the message that there is NOT a life to be EARNED, but a life to be LIVED!
ALIVENESS= BEING ALIVE.
When she jumps out of the elephant she breaks with all the rules that would hold her in a collective captive MIND.
She is abundant because she is FREE!

Important is the trunk she has on her head…It refers that abundance is an inside job and so appears when YOU ARE BEING THE EXPERIENCE OF ABUNDANCE.
Abundance will never come from outside.
This means that you can have all the abundance of the world as money, houses, etc… but if you are not abundant in your BEING, you will never BE abundant!
A beggar that has found the BEINGNESS of abundance in him/herself can be wealthier then any millionaire collecting his/her assets.
Abundance is found in WHAT IS. It is YOU! It is me.
That what you see in the painting behind Ganesh…this is the only unchangeable vastness.
GOD.

I forgot a hand at first. She had only 3, now she has 4 and the 4th hand was important.
Especially in my life. It is the hand that gives to the Self.

It is the Being I AM that gives to the I that is here temporarily as this body I.
It is the hand that is in gratitude for this life as this manifestation.
It is this hand that is the hand of SELF-LOVE.
It was no coincidence that Mama-P. during my painting came to the awareness that I still had a block.
(only one ?
J)
I really mean it… when I paint it is a true process. Shit comes up and gets released. Also when I paint for others, it does a lot for me and for the other. It is a journey to more awareness. That is so cool.


Look to Ganesh body…..well one day I stepped back and I looked and I realized …dawn that is my body… I wanted to make the ties and the butt thinner and then decided I wasn’t going to do that anymore. These are the ties and butt that can keep up with dolphins. I should be happy I have them and I did.
I dropped my old slimy whinny story….a story a lot of people have.

The story the body is too thick, too thin,to this to that…vanity…oh boy…


So Mama-P.(my mama teacher for the ones that are just tuning in, see other blogs)…she touched something within me that was untouched FOR SO LONG…
Nobody, including myself could enter it…
It was a place in me where you had to climb a mountain to get to it.
You had to travel on a very narrow road that was paved with slippery stones….
Along side the road there were signs that were saying:



NO TRESSPASSING,
DANGER,
WARNING…DON’T GO FURTHER!,
TOP SECRET,
KEEP OUT,
YOU RISK YOUR OWN SANITY,
PRIVATE PROPERTY, DON’T ENTER,
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE,
YOU ARE ENTERING CHAOS,
EXTREME COLD,
EXTREME DANGER,



Hmmm…I guess she just packed out her angel wings, skipped all the hard work, because Mama-P doesn’t believe in that kind of nonsense …
Ignored the signs and just avoided the slippery stones with gently flying over it…
J

and flow into the cave, took my hand and pushed me out…

There you go…
I was in there for decades…hurting my body for so long,
in this bodily life you can refer to having anorexia nervosa,
after that a running –exercise addiction.
I couldn’t feel good if my body didn’t hurt…or was exhausted…

To use some phrases which mama-P used to get me out of there…

”Big thing or not?” (I had told her this was a big thing for me)
It is not worth talking about it.
You want to be free or not?
You have the motivation now to BREAK through the DEMANDING abusive voice in you!
Don’t resist it!
Create SPACE!
Disconnect running from eating!
Don’t let your MIND abuse your body!
It is falling away now!
Go into your ‘IAM’.

GLAD WE SETTLED THAT!”

Really! She is sooooooo funny.
J I love her so much!

I was doing this for about 20 years and she gets me out of it in about a week.
I am making so many changes right now, you can’t imagine.
When she took my hand and pushed me of the cliff, I pushed myself of the cliff,
because I am her and she is me…
I took that jump and flew with her into the vastness of PURE AWARENESS and I saw waaaw she is my Mama of ‘IAM’…
I am my Mama of IAM…

There we go! We are ONE!
And we can just PLAY as Mama Ganesh and have fun!

 
 
Love Tamara Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment