Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What's behind the blue sky?


 
Wooow this morning I took a dive and kissed the asphalt!

Yep, when I was running, the Universe/God lifted its/her foot and smashed me on the ground.
I was in my MIND…being ahead of time, somewhere in a far future and not at all, not at all in the NOW.
I was immediately
J… when I kissed the gravel.
Now looking back to those thoughts, I suspect the Universe lift its foot because those thoughts were all lies…
J When we go to the future it is all made up…has too, it are always lies! There is only NOW and reality.
Anyway…3 people were watching me and I kind of had to be fast to not make a funny figure…I probably did…
J anyway… I mean, I don’t even know how it happened. There was nothing…Nothing I tripped over…mmmm, I might just have tripped over my guardian angels ‘lost’ foot.J

I was up as fast as I was down…LOL

I understood immediately the lesson and that was that God wants me to be in the NOW and not somewhere flying in a future that might not even EVER come!
I really am learning that right now…we make up so many stories and 99% of it never really happens.
99%, maybe 100%...LOL

We are so good…ok I will just use the I-form.
I am so good in horror stories. This will happen and what if this happens…I was really good at it a few months ago, but really something changed in me.
I can truly say I am not so much in the future anymore. I am not having much fear and I am a lot relaxed.
Thanks to the patience of Mama-P that works with me intensely. I am so lucky and fortunate having her.
I am a lucky bird, we would say in Belgium!

Yesterday I gave my blog the title ‘Ohm madhe padme Ohm” ..
 Mama-P said that that is the song of God, the ultimate, the Source, the field, God…and the song doesn’t really describe what God is…because it would give a concept of God and it is impossible to think about God.
Anyway just to say that I feel that I am entering that space right now.
I was listening to Mooji and working with Mama-P. and I was looking to life.
I am the blue sky and my body and mind are the clouds passing.
(The blue sky as metaphor for ‘IAM’ and the clouds for mind/body.)
I SEE that…I am the witness of that.
I SEE the stories and don’t go much to the past or future…
(and might do that less and less…don’t want to smak on the ground again…
J)
But I feel there is more than being the sky.
I see the one that looks, so there must be something behind the sky.
And I don’t find it yet. I want to feel it.
And I have a feeling that is the ‘Ohm madhe padme ohm” it is that that can’t be SEEN.
It is the pure diamond, the pure lotus.
I was staring at the sunset tonight and I saw the core of the sun, I felt it.

I felt the core of the ocean, the core of the sky, the core of the birds flying by,….
 felt that my true deep connection with Mama-P, is that. I am one with her.
I made a surprise card for her about mama Ganesh…to put in her wallet.
And she said; “I will carry that with me as having the symbol of your magnificence with me.”
I meant the same about her. It was her magnificence I painted as Mama Ganesh…

and then I felt it…

It is there that we are ONE and CONNECTED…
tears started flowing over my cheeks…
I feel so much love for her and that connection I felt now also in the sky, in the Ocean, in the moon, in the bird,…in me…

Is that what is behind the blue sky? (blue sky=IAM)
Or is there another core behind the core behind the blue sky?
It is like my paintings, right?

If you look closely IN my paintings, it always goes inwards, deeper and deeper and it is as if there is no end to it. It keeps on going…
Is that what Mooji and Mama-P is teaching me?

I want to know, I want to feel, I am hungry to come home and to my IAM.

 

When I took out the little stones of my wounds, I felt pain but also I didn’t.
I know I am not the body, I can go backwards or better inwards and see… and send loving energy right away and that was what I was doing when I passed a woman…
And she looked at me and said; “I wish I have your energy!”
She meant of course that she wanted to have the energy to run as me.

But the way she said it was a straight message from God to me…
“Ok, I had to smash you on the ground, just next level of going inwards, of never ever leave the NOW again…it is fake, there is NO past and no future, only now. You are doing great.”


I felt relived a bit…it did hurt…LoL…

I guess I have to ‘smak’ good in order to listen or to see…


THANK YOU God…

I know EVERYTING is always FOR me!

EVERYTHING!

Always…life is like this…

NOW/NOW/NOW/NOW/NOW/NOW/NOW/NOW/NOW/……………………..

That is where the connection is

 

In every NEW NOW moment…J


 Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment