Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You can never know ahead of time!

 
 
 
 
 

The other day I was pleasantly surprised when I went for my morning swim. 10 dolphins joined me and they were very curious. They swam with me and they kind of invited me in the pod. We passed some tourist’s boats where they said ‘hi’ and hup there we went again swimming further.
It was an amazing experience. I felt so honored.
I love them so much.
The little baby had something for me, because it came swimming very close and then would burst out in laugher and joy and would jump out of the water. It had a remora on its skin and I tried to have it come to me to get it off. But I couldn’t…really…it was my wish though.
And the baby knew it and it was as if he wanted to come so close to let me help him, but
my heart wished to help him, but my mind knew it was difficult to do so.


The little baby was so excited I was talking to him, he happily went to his mom to tell her and lovingly she scratched him and hugged him; as if she was happy for him.
It feels that dolphins love it all.
They love everybody and are so curious.
They don’t make any exceptions in loving.
They love unconditionally.
And they LOVE the LOVE back! They love attention!
They know what it is to BE LOVE!

So sweet so loving….just thinking about them, my heart overflows with love…J

One of them, I thought was pregnant and I said to her how beautiful she was and how a beautiful mama she will be and she liked it so much she dove down and excited she swam to her partner and jumped on him! Waaw that was so beautiful to see, she was sooo happy!

AND …I was so happy to see she understood me! J
And her excitement made me so happy I saw she was pregnant.
It made me really really happy…
J

How funny it was to see later she showed me, she was NOT a she but a he!

And funny to maybe consider that she probably just dove to her partner to say how silly I was to think he was pregnant and they laughed together about my pregnancy awareness…J

There were young ones between them and now with 11 (me included) instead of 10 we were swimming together in formation. I adapted myself in total harmony with their pod rules.

I am in so much reference for these amazing beings.

I love to just watch their majesties movements. Their tales go slowly up and down.
Their bodies are so beautiful colored with the rays of the sun shining through. Each one has a different pattern of grey. Their beaks are different and ones have scratches on their skin. Others have bites from cookie cutter sharks. After a while you can know which one is which one with their peculiar little unique things.
One had even a hole in its fin, the other’s tale was crochet. Those things are so cute…

I was in heaven.

And suddenly we were only with 9. Where were the other two?
I was swimming with the 8 other, but couldn’t see the other two.

That was bizarre… they just were here and now there were gone.
They are so fast!

Oh well, they will come back.
But something in me said to look around and I saw them in the distance, kind of 10 meters from me playing with something green.
I first thought it was a branch of a tree, or a Christmas tree decoration or something.
Something…
in the middle of the Ocean…
I swam closer and saw that the two younger dolphins were trying to play with a green net.
The net was about 2 meters wide and 25 inch long or vice versa.
Anyway, I didn’t hesitate one second and could just grab it in in front of their nose.

They looked a little sad when I grabbed it…‘’ROUCH”... away from them.

I didn’t think much...I was in my mama mode of protection and care…
J
I made a ball of it and pushed it under my rash guard and luckily it stayed there.

I had a big belly now, with all that netting underneath my wet suit.

 Haha mmmmm….just had a funny thought...that now the dolphins must have thought I was pregnant! JJ

We swam further , as nothing really happened.

Joyfully EVER….as a dolphin…


Or maybe something did happen?
Maybe I saved a dolphin’s life. Maybe…
( I can make any story up that I want…
J)

But at least I was there to grab it from them and to be looking pregnant for two hours…J

Then my thoughts go out to the dolphins in Japan.

And then I hear mama–P (my teacher/mama see other blogs)saying…you can only do what shows up in your own world and comes in front of you to do.
See what she means by this is that what comes in your world is the result of how you were BEING.
A state of being brings always your world in motion.
Your world is always changing because of that state of being.

Now I see and I have to ask Mama-p about this, but I think (oh oh I am thinking
J)
that being is still not the state of ‘IAM’, because if you are BEING it has an intention with it…
‘I AM’ is UNCHANGING, is God…it is where everything comes from…mmmm….
Yeah… food for exploration!

Anyway, I was being the one that had dolphins swimming with her,
and being kind to myself because that is what showed up into my world.
Friendly curious spinner dolphins…
And I must have created that I was there for them right in the right spot in the right moment in the middle of the ocean…taking care of them…
J and when I take care of them I take care of me, because I am them. J


I still wish I can stop the killing in Japan though…It feels that that is also in my world.
I had thoughts like;
“if we all would stop buying Japanese stuff, maybe they would see it.”

But then I am in their business, because for them dolphins are just meat and big business.
When is it my business, God’s business and their business, right?

In India they have the holy cow and we westerns brutalize or cows. We treat them as numbers.
In India the elephant has some reference, in Africa they just get killed for their ivory.

When is it my business and when not?
Haaa more food for reflection and exploration!
J


I’ll trust Mama-P.that what shows up in my world is mine to do…
and lately I start seeing how it works…
and this time it was taking the net away from those two dolphins…
J


As Mama-P would say; "You can never know ahead of time!"


 

 

Love, tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment