Friday, October 12, 2012

The owl came and say I was alright


 
My owl painting
 
This morning an owl flow over my head while I was running. While I am typing right now I hear one close to my home here... the owl is my aumakua (totem animal) or power animal. It always gives me strength when he/ she appear to me. It is a deep knowing I am on the right track, that I am dedicated to my SELF.

I was happy to see him/her, because lately I am burning.
Lot’s of my illusions already burnt away and still many are burning right now.

It feels I am so much in transformation mode right now.
The heat is on and it burns all away what is not me.
I know life is change all the time and I see how fast it changes right now, when I change my thoughts…so fast, that sometimes it is uncomfortable.
I see people disappearing that don’t resonate with me any more…
Everything comes and goes and the only thing where I can hold on to is to my true SELF.

The only truth.
IAM.
LIFE.
Connectedness.
Aliveness.
DEATH.
Infinite.

Unknown.
Known.

I AM.

God.

It is the center of my being.

All the rest is …the outside world... is just that in fact…the same as me...

There is nothing outside of me to grab on to.
I have to let go and go inside, there where I meet God;
where I AM GOD.

I am not used to all that spaciousness.

It is as if I am in the biggest Ocean ever and I am drowning in that spaciousness.

But I am so used to the Ocean, I know I will be ok.
It is just a process…and in loving myself I give myself time to become more and more I AM; me.

And this, what Mama -P (my teacher/mama see other blogs) told me, helps me enormously in this whole process:

"I know for sure you are doing great, because that is who you Are." (Mama-P)

 

LOVE you, love me, love us, T rainbow,

No comments:

Post a Comment