Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Malama,with loving care

 
 

I guess the word is out…


 in turtle town… turtles are whispering….

The story goes around….that

That Rainbow turbo woman…you know the one with all her splashing,… yes the one that produces bubble water for about a kilometer long…ye the one that sings for us…
ye the one that cuts us loose from fishing lines and nets…
yes that one, she is nice.

In fact…She is really REALLY nice, and she LOVES us… she thinks we are cute…
J


one of my honu paintings
 

I start believing that turtles, honu (we call them) CAN talk…
It is now days already that a turtle would come on my path and act like PINKY (Read other blogs about Pinky the baby turtle). They would swim up to me and present their shell as to let me know I can start caressing them…I am in awe lately…it is so much fun to have that connection with them.

Normally turtles shy away, don’t want any connection at all, just do their thing and shoot off when you come to close.

But there is something going on…I don’t have a clue what it is, but it seems they decided I am their private masseuse for now…

And really I don’t do much, you have to see them turning around in circles, I just am asked to hold my hands. Their butt in the air and there they go with their fins and turn their circles.

Around and around… J they go…

I am deeply moved and honored they trust me enough to do that…even licking my raw finger tips...
i am moved by such a love...

I have a longing now already for a long time to work with dolphins and turtles.  I want to be with them, understand them and help them if they need me…

So now I have a whole bunch of friends already…Pinky, Winky, Wink, Pink, Bella,…and the list starts getting longer and longer… Loesje, Stripy, ..oh to long…

Today I was blown away…I didn’t expect it at all to have a big turtle like that wanting to flirt up to me.
I measured the turtle, she was 4 times my hand wide and long…so that is kind of a big turtle to play cozy woozy with…but hei …she wanted it and she LIKED it…

I gave her the name MALAMA, because she wanted me to take care of her…that is what malama means in Hawaiian.


Soon they will start travelling from the neighbor islands to meet this great masseuse with her big heart.
As it is one thing I know about myself, that is that I have a big heart…really literally and physically…LOL…
they did one time tests on me in Belgium and figured out I have a sports heart. That means that I can run or swim for hours without getting tired…which I do…
J

After I saw Malama, Pinky came by (see other blogs)…she still had her hook in her beak, but was ok. And she too…wanted some LOVING care…

How do they do it to manifest such a treat?

Ok… mama-P taught me that you have to be the ONE being IT…
I would want to manifest what they create…
J
I will be the one receiving massages…being the one…haaa…. And then the rest is up to the universe to organize my massage… J

Ohoh wasn’t precise enough…tomorrow when I go in the Ocean, maybe Malama will be there to rub my back J…this time!

Aha! Now I know what Malama, and Pinky and Pink and …do before they go to bed…
They see me massaging their backs and they are the one being lucky and receiving…dawn they are good!

Me too I am the one that wants connection, so deeply in my heart I feel that. I am the one being in connection with turtles and dolphins. I have this great heart wish to work with dolphins and turtles and to receive abundance through it….
Hmmmm I might already BE the one receiving that!!!!!

Look deeply into your life and see that how your life is…may already be what you really want…

The Universe works as it works, what you are, that will be created as your world.
The key is to love your life for 100% the way it is….it is your creation…loving your creation is loving your SELF!

I am learning a lot lately in a speed tempo…I am on a fast ride…and when I have a change to digest it a little, I’ll be able to write about it better…

Now I am going to relax and do that for a 100%!
And being the one…having a amazing LOVING life!

 

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

My art is for sale on my website! Or call me for a commissioned painting…those are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment